10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

12 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Hall of Fame-worthy beauty match-ups

Your Super Bowl style is set. Now it’s time to paint up your face. No, not with face paint (blegh). There are better ways to show off...

What are some good make up ideas for school?

hey girl! the possiblities are endless. From light smoky eyes to au natural, to bold lips, you can rock anything you feel confident in! check out our BTS makeup picks tag here for some inspiration.

Katie L.

by Oxfordgirl212 on 2/13/2013 3:30:47 PM

Is it possible to change your username?

Hey girl, it sure is.  Once you've logged in, click on "My Account" under your username.  Then click "Edit My Account."  Once you edit your username, hit the "Update my info!" button.

Karin E.

by taytaychicken331 on 2/6/2013 1:01:11 AM

by JellyBeanChick on 2/3/2013 8:54:38 PM

i just [simted my nails in ravens colors

by Prim on 2/2/2013 8:12:17 PM

by Emilicious on 1/31/2013 11:36:39 PM

I think we may go to the same school. If you like theology class (read your bio), and like the packers, and get a jeans day if the 49ers win then yes. We both go to a catholic high school in green bay, wi. NDA?

by saudiarabia321 on 1/31/2013 10:40:35 PM

I'm sporting my team spirit by wearing all purple clothes and a Ravens headband.

by supersingershannon on 1/31/2013 10:04:12 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by libby981 on 1/31/2013 9:16:24 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era? If so, then join my club "Rock music that rocks"...We will talk about anything, from 70's-modern rock! We have rock trivia, and we share our favorite bands! You can find the club by going to my profile page, and clicking on the club with the awesome electric guitar pic!

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:45:22 PM

GO PACK GO...wait...:'(
Go 49ers...we get a jeans day if they win

by lll328 on 1/31/2013 6:56:51 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!