12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

15 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

16 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Hall of Fame-worthy beauty match-ups

Your Super Bowl style is set. Now it’s time to paint up your face. No, not with face paint (blegh). There are better ways to show off...

What are some good make up ideas for school?

hey girl! the possiblities are endless. From light smoky eyes to au natural, to bold lips, you can rock anything you feel confident in! check out our BTS makeup picks tag here for some inspiration.

xoxo

Katie L.

by Oxfordgirl212 on 2/13/2013 3:30:47 PM

Mod
Is it possible to change your username?

Hey girl, it sure is.  Once you've logged in, click on "My Account" under your username.  Then click "Edit My Account."  Once you edit your username, hit the "Update my info!" button.

Karin E.

by taytaychicken331 on 2/6/2013 1:01:11 AM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/3/2013 8:54:38 PM

i just [simted my nails in ravens colors

by Prim on 2/2/2013 8:12:17 PM

by Emilicious on 1/31/2013 11:36:39 PM

@lll328
I think we may go to the same school. If you like theology class (read your bio), and like the packers, and get a jeans day if the 49ers win then yes. We both go to a catholic high school in green bay, wi. NDA?

by saudiarabia321 on 1/31/2013 10:40:35 PM

I'm sporting my team spirit by wearing all purple clothes and a Ravens headband.

by supersingershannon on 1/31/2013 10:04:12 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by libby981 on 1/31/2013 9:16:24 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era? If so, then join my club "Rock music that rocks"...We will talk about anything, from 70's-modern rock! We have rock trivia, and we share our favorite bands! You can find the club by going to my profile page, and clicking on the club with the awesome electric guitar pic!

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:45:22 PM

GO PACK GO...wait...:'(
Go 49ers...we get a jeans day if they win

by lll328 on 1/31/2013 6:56:51 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey I got this pair of fairisle sweatpants from Pacsun and I'm not really sure what to wear them with. I want to wear them to school tomorrow, probably with my LL Bean moccasins, bu what should I wear as a top? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could wear them with a cute, solid colored tee or sweatshirt! That sounds like a great outfit Smile

Meghan D.

by miaboo123 on 1/31/2013 5:29:38 PM

Don't, I repeat DON'T use the chalk from your art kit in your hair. Me and my friend picked some up from a craft store and did our hair. She did white (she has black hair) and I did red. Worst thing I've ever done. Not only did it stain our pajamas for good, it dyed our hands, faces necks, my bedroom floor, EVERYTHING. We washed our hair numerous times, but it wouldn't come out. Even though it would leave a residue on your fingers if you touched it. IT also dried our hair out really bad. It was awful.

by ChloeIsInsane on 1/31/2013 4:17:36 PM

I like the 40-9ers a little bit.....

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/31/2013 10:40:04 AM

I don't like these teams at all!
Hey girls!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help (we will answer all of your questions),
It all about Fashion and beauty, and style spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN! !!!
Just comment on my profile and say what postin you want.
-Lexi