8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

The fierce fairy tale continues in "Scarlet," the next adventure in The Lunar Chronicles

Breaking news update: The Commonwealth’s most wanted criminal is on the run after busting out of prison. That’s when our fave fugitive, Cinder, meets Scarlet—a...

Cinder is amazing I can't wait for the rest of the Lunar Chronicles!!!

by sassylobster on 2/16/2013 1:30:48 AM

I really want to read Cinder and Scarlet when I'm done with my current book. (the brightest kind of darkness)

by angel29 on 2/11/2013 8:32:47 AM

I loooovveee Cinder!
If ur looking for more books like this one, join my Book Recommendation club

by olivia192000 on 2/10/2013 8:12:29 PM

I loved Cinder, and I cant wait for Scarlet!!!Smile

by twilightrox!!! on 2/8/2013 12:08:18 PM

I loved Cinder, and i cant wait for Scarlet!!!Smile

by twilightrox!!! on 2/8/2013 12:07:19 PM

Although I haven't read the first book in The Lunar Chronicles, this sounds like a great read. (:

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:54:31 PM

I LOVED Cinder, can't wait for Scarlet (:

by LilacForever on 2/5/2013 6:57:58 PM

I loved Cinder! cant wait to read this one...

by onghairlonglegs on 2/5/2013 4:16:35 PM