AN HOUR AGO Want to be in the next issue of #GL? Here's how:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 1 rocks out with iLive DJstyle stereo headphones from @jcpenney:

14 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

Sporty 'n' chic Super Bowl get-ups

Got your outfit ready for Sunday’s big game? Don’t sweat it if you’re not stocked up on NFL gear. Football fash shouldn’t be just about jerseys and...

luuuv the ravens one!

by callmecrazy345 on 2/14/2013 8:59:00 PM

I was rooting for the Ravens, but both outfits are super cute !

by _temporaryforever03 on 2/8/2013 10:35:56 PM

So basically my school has uniform, and when we get to wear casual clothes it's kind of exciting! But since it's Chinese New Year, we have to wear red, and I don't have any red clothes! The closest thing I have to red is hot pink /:
Sorry this is a hard question, it can't really be answered /:
Thank you! Xoxo

Hey girl, here's an idea: wear a solid colored t-shirt (like black, white, or gray) and then add fun, red accessories that pop.  Go for a bright red hair ribbon, necklace, or scarf.  Happy Chinese New Year!

Karin E.

by yasminnadia on 2/5/2013 9:04:23 AM

by JellyBeanChick on 2/3/2013 8:55:35 PM

cool i guess im rooting for whoever my dad roots for...

by steinley on 1/31/2013 6:04:39 PM

I have a closet filled with tshirts and I usually just pair them with jeans and converse or something simple. Sometimes I wear them with a scarf. Do you have any suggestions on what else to pair with tshirts? Thanks!! Smile

Hey girlie,

There's nothing wrong with wearing jeans and a tee, that's a great everyday outfit! You could try tucking a tee into a skirt and wearing it with tights if it's cold, or into cute shorts once it's warmer. You could also layer a solid colored tee under a cardigan or blazer with a necklace to spice it up a little.

Meghan D.

by i<3cake on 1/31/2013 5:22:01 PM

I'm rooting for the 49ers, They live two hours away from where I do! Smile But it don't really like sports, so I'm not planning on watching it! lol

by averya on 1/30/2013 8:27:15 PM

Hey! So what do you say to your crush when he asks you for your number? I don't want to hand it over too fast because I don't want to look too thirsty, desperate, or obsessed with him. I want to be chill and say something before I give it to him. Thanks.

Hey girlie, I don't think giving it him right away makes you seem obsessed or desperate. Just be casual about it and say oh yeah, sure or something like that. You can give it to him right away without seeming overly eager.

Lauren T.

by carinaamina on 1/30/2013 8:21:19 PM

by carinaamina on 1/30/2013 8:19:42 PM

by carinaamina on 1/30/2013 8:17:43 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!