2 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

6 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Sporty 'n' chic Super Bowl get-ups

Got your outfit ready for Sunday’s big game? Don’t sweat it if you’re not stocked up on NFL gear. Football fash shouldn’t be just about jerseys and...

MOD MOD MOD !!!
For tomorrow I was thinking of wearing A brown faux fur vest,oatmeal v-neck long sleeve,brown cami,brown braided belt,flare jeans,brown oxfords?! It's kind of simple than most of my outfits... or I was just going to wear a Operation Christmas Child T-shirt,some jeans(rolled up by my ankle), and some vans idk because I dont think I will feel like all that(: haha, thats kind of lazy but it's supposed to be 51 degrees,sunny, and 46% humidity tomorrow so I think the vest will be too hot, sorry this is crazy long and I'm just babbling on but idk what to wear and please answer ASAP , well because I need to know before I go to bed, thanks so much(:

Hey girlie, I think the first outfit would be really cute! And if you get too warm, you can leave the vest in your locker and have a cute outfit without it.

Lauren T.

by nazirah817 on 1/30/2013 6:37:54 PM

The flats in the second outfit are cute, but I LOVE the shirts in both of the outfits! (:

by purplerainn on 1/30/2013 6:03:10 PM

I'm not really a big football person, so I'm not sure what team I'm really going for. Any ideas for a team-neutral outfit that's still somewhat sporty and super cute???ThanksSmile

by rebecca18 on 1/30/2013 5:52:19 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
1. My BFFs b-day is on Friday. Her b-day party is on Feb. 8th. So, i need to find her the perfect gift. She refuses to tell anyone the exact things that she wants. She tells us to think of the thing she likes. She LOVES gymnastics, chocolate, fashion, and soft things like stuffed animals. I need to get her the best gift, but I only have around $25-30 for her gift. Ideas?
2. So, as I said before, my BFFs b-day party is on the 8th. She is doing this thing called glamour shots. We go into the city and this place does our hair and makeup and then we model. The only prob is I have NO clothes for it. We need to bring two outfits, one dressy outfit and a more casual outfit. My mom agrees that i dont have any clothes for it, so she said that i could buy the two new outfits. I'm planning on going with my BFF to pick out the clothes, but I was wondering if u had any ideas for some cute outfits? Thanks!!!!

Hey girlie, 1. get her something that combines the things she likes. So maybe a chocolate bar and a stuffed animal with a leotard or something like that. Do some looking around and you'll find the perfect gift! 2. Just go out and see what you find. I would probably choose a dress for the dressier outfit and maybe a fun scarf to go with the casual outfit.

Lauren T.

by PandaLover0330 on 1/30/2013 4:51:54 PM

I'm from MD, so go ravens!!!!

by Sweetie99 on 1/30/2013 4:00:13 PM

Edgy, boho, girly, prep, hipster... so many styles to choose from. Want to stay on trend while still adding your very own aesthetic to them? Join my club, The Chichi Circle. I give fashion tips, trend alerts, Ins and Outs and much more. POSITIONS OPEN!

by Shadow.Fall691 on 1/30/2013 3:37:57 PM