1 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

2 HOURS AGO Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy!: http://t.co/ncbY7aPVGm

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 dream of denim with this moto jacket from @onestopplus: http://t.co/QmBvBffwg3

COMMENTS

Sporty 'n' chic Super Bowl get-ups

Got your outfit ready for Sunday’s big game? Don’t sweat it if you’re not stocked up on NFL gear. Football fash shouldn’t be just about jerseys and...

luuuv the ravens one!

by callmecrazy345 on 2/14/2013 8:59:00 PM

I was rooting for the Ravens, but both outfits are super cute !

by _temporaryforever03 on 2/8/2013 10:35:56 PM

MOD!
So basically my school has uniform, and when we get to wear casual clothes it's kind of exciting! But since it's Chinese New Year, we have to wear red, and I don't have any red clothes! The closest thing I have to red is hot pink /:
Sorry this is a hard question, it can't really be answered /:
Thank you! Xoxo

Hey girl, here's an idea: wear a solid colored t-shirt (like black, white, or gray) and then add fun, red accessories that pop.  Go for a bright red hair ribbon, necklace, or scarf.  Happy Chinese New Year!

Karin E.

by yasminnadia on 2/5/2013 9:04:23 AM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/3/2013 8:55:35 PM

cool i guess im rooting for whoever my dad roots for...

by steinley on 1/31/2013 6:04:39 PM

MOD!
I have a closet filled with tshirts and I usually just pair them with jeans and converse or something simple. Sometimes I wear them with a scarf. Do you have any suggestions on what else to pair with tshirts? Thanks!! Smile

Hey girlie,

There's nothing wrong with wearing jeans and a tee, that's a great everyday outfit! You could try tucking a tee into a skirt and wearing it with tights if it's cold, or into cute shorts once it's warmer. You could also layer a solid colored tee under a cardigan or blazer with a necklace to spice it up a little.

Meghan D.

by i<3cake on 1/31/2013 5:22:01 PM

I'm rooting for the 49ers, They live two hours away from where I do! Smile But it don't really like sports, so I'm not planning on watching it! lol

by averya on 1/30/2013 8:27:15 PM

Hey! So what do you say to your crush when he asks you for your number? I don't want to hand it over too fast because I don't want to look too thirsty, desperate, or obsessed with him. I want to be chill and say something before I give it to him. Thanks.

Hey girlie, I don't think giving it him right away makes you seem obsessed or desperate. Just be casual about it and say oh yeah, sure or something like that. You can give it to him right away without seeming overly eager.

Lauren T.

by carinaamina on 1/30/2013 8:21:19 PM

Redskins!!!

by carinaamina on 1/30/2013 8:19:42 PM

Redskins!!!

by carinaamina on 1/30/2013 8:17:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!
For tomorrow I was thinking of wearing A brown faux fur vest,oatmeal v-neck long sleeve,brown cami,brown braided belt,flare jeans,brown oxfords?! It's kind of simple than most of my outfits... or I was just going to wear a Operation Christmas Child T-shirt,some jeans(rolled up by my ankle), and some vans idk because I dont think I will feel like all that(: haha, thats kind of lazy but it's supposed to be 51 degrees,sunny, and 46% humidity tomorrow so I think the vest will be too hot, sorry this is crazy long and I'm just babbling on but idk what to wear and please answer ASAP , well because I need to know before I go to bed, thanks so much(:

Hey girlie, I think the first outfit would be really cute! And if you get too warm, you can leave the vest in your locker and have a cute outfit without it.

Lauren T.

by nazirah817 on 1/30/2013 6:37:54 PM

The flats in the second outfit are cute, but I LOVE the shirts in both of the outfits! (:

by purplerainn on 1/30/2013 6:03:10 PM

I'm not really a big football person, so I'm not sure what team I'm really going for. Any ideas for a team-neutral outfit that's still somewhat sporty and super cute???ThanksSmile

by rebecca18 on 1/30/2013 5:52:19 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
1. My BFFs b-day is on Friday. Her b-day party is on Feb. 8th. So, i need to find her the perfect gift. She refuses to tell anyone the exact things that she wants. She tells us to think of the thing she likes. She LOVES gymnastics, chocolate, fashion, and soft things like stuffed animals. I need to get her the best gift, but I only have around $25-30 for her gift. Ideas?
2. So, as I said before, my BFFs b-day party is on the 8th. She is doing this thing called glamour shots. We go into the city and this place does our hair and makeup and then we model. The only prob is I have NO clothes for it. We need to bring two outfits, one dressy outfit and a more casual outfit. My mom agrees that i dont have any clothes for it, so she said that i could buy the two new outfits. I'm planning on going with my BFF to pick out the clothes, but I was wondering if u had any ideas for some cute outfits? Thanks!!!!

Hey girlie, 1. get her something that combines the things she likes. So maybe a chocolate bar and a stuffed animal with a leotard or something like that. Do some looking around and you'll find the perfect gift! 2. Just go out and see what you find. I would probably choose a dress for the dressier outfit and maybe a fun scarf to go with the casual outfit.

Lauren T.

by PandaLover0330 on 1/30/2013 4:51:54 PM

I'm from MD, so go ravens!!!!

by Sweetie99 on 1/30/2013 4:00:13 PM

Edgy, boho, girly, prep, hipster... so many styles to choose from. Want to stay on trend while still adding your very own aesthetic to them? Join my club, The Chichi Circle. I give fashion tips, trend alerts, Ins and Outs and much more. POSITIONS OPEN!

by Shadow.Fall691 on 1/30/2013 3:37:57 PM