11 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

15 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

16 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

What's so weird about being single?

When boys ask me out, I always say no. It’s because I don’t like anyone that much and don’t need all that drama in my life. My...

I really like this guy, and we started texting all the time, he would call me gorgeous and beautiful and everything i could want him to say to me,after a few months he told me that he was really starting to like me, then that weekend i was talking to a girl i knew and she said he was saying all the same things he had told me, i didnt tell her he was saying it too me to because i didnt want her to be hurt like i was, when i confronted him he said "i didnt do anything wrong" and we havent talked since, that was a month ago.. i know i shouldnt feel like i did anything wrong and i think i deserve better.. but i need help getting over him ? :/

Hey girlie,

If she didn't tell you when he said those things to her, maybe he liked her before he liked you. Instead of confronting him, maybe you could ask him about it more casually and tell him about the people you have dated before too if that would make you feel more close to him. But if he said that to her a while ago, it's okay that he's changed his mind since then! You could try talking to him as friends again, or if you still want to move on, check out this article for some tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by Tayla8991 on 2/1/2013 9:09:43 PM

mod mod mod whats there to do in toronto?

Hey Girl, I've never been to Toronto, but they have a lot of museums and hockey season just started. A game would be fun to go to.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/31/2013 3:16:47 PM

mod mod mod whats the average age to have kids?

Hey Girl, I think it's later 20s. why do you ask?

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/31/2013 3:16:12 PM

mod mod mod how do you get training to be a hospital transporter

Hey Girl, that is a great question to talk to a professional about or your school guidance counselor.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/31/2013 3:15:46 PM

mod mod mod whats a few interesting school assignments?

What type of school assignments? I had one assignment where we had to write a story, then create a dictionary, and create artifacts to prove the story was real. it was so cool.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/31/2013 3:15:05 PM

mod mod mod whats a way to express to someone that you want to fight less and stuff with them?

Hey Girl,

Just talk to them. Staying honest and talking about how you feel will help that relationship.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/31/2013 3:14:30 PM

mod mod mod whats a good outfit for going to a museum with a few friends?

Hey girl, jeans with a sweater and a scarf is good. Layer up because certain rooms in museums have to be certain temperatures.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 1/31/2013 3:12:45 PM

I think it's normal Smile I do the exact same thing.

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/31/2013 1:53:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I am going out with my BGF and its just not feeling right...I liked him kinda and he liked me and he just asked me out yesterday but now I'm having second thoughts...Is this normal? What Should I do?

Hey girl, it can be totally normal to have second thoughts.  Check out this article called "Should you go out with him?" and focus on your feelings.  Don't pressure yourself to go out with someone if you don't want to.  Best of luck sorting out those feelings!

Karin E.

by zeus11 on 1/31/2013 6:47:10 AM

You go, girl! Being single is awesome!

by jo_crox on 1/30/2013 8:11:39 PM