4 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

5 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

6 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

What's so weird about being single?

When boys ask me out, I always say no. It’s because I don’t like anyone that much and don’t need all that drama in my life. My...

Mod mod mod
So a few months ago, my current crush started acting strange. He asked me at karate if I was taking class, he rested his arm on my shoulder, patted my head, grabbed my leg at a haunted house and "just had" to tell me, and he started asking me questions, like where I go to school. Then, we got into a fight. I liked his best friend, and I told his best friend. The best friend gave me his number on fb. Then, I got a message from my current crush saying that his bff doesn't like me, but then he immediately asked if I liked him! I admit, I've always sort of liked him, even when I liked the bff, but to be safe, I said "no, just as a friend". He seemed disappointed after that, but then the next day, he tickled my neck. I told him I liked him a month later on fb, but he didn't respond. He saw it. Now, he's been joking around with me a lot. Should I ask him tomorrow "I've been noticing that you've been being more playful with me than usual. Do you like me?" Thanks (:

hey girl! I've totally talked to you about this before...I think it's time to make a move! He may still like you, but you'll never know until you make it clear you like him and ask him.

Katie L.

by britishgurl on 1/30/2013 3:58:08 PM

That's great that you're single because you want to be and not datimg just because of peer pressure. Keep up the good work!

@puelle94, don't worry. I had that same problem not too long ago.I wanted to do date but no guys liked me. I became okay with being single and focused on being myself and that attracted my guy friend. Now we're dating. My point is to just be patient and enjoy life and to be yourself because everyone else is already taken.

Neeed advice? Join my Advice Queens club. I will answer questions within 2 days. You can ask any topic and I will do my best to help. Plus, I post tips on the page! Thanks for reading! Remember: every girl is beautiful!

by scamp24 on 1/30/2013 3:53:47 PM

Momd mod mod mod Well I'm like this too except people have talked me in to dating guys (2 so far) that I don't like. I always deny many times and then they get me thinking well it might be good, then the next day I regret it and I don't want to hurt their feelings. Or lead them on. I just got out of a relationship with the second guy and I don't want it to. Happen again.

hey girl! hmmm...I don't really know what your question is. But don't let other people try and tell you what your feelings are. When it comes to dating, you gotta do what you want to do and are comfortable doing.

Katie L.

by ace8952 on 1/30/2013 3:37:19 PM

I have the opposite problem. I'd love to start dating but guys just don't ask me out.

by puella94 on 1/30/2013 3:03:06 PM

MOD!my bgf confessed to me but i said that i don't want to go out with him. Then he stopped talking to me and visiting me and i really missed it. i thought that i liked him so i telled him that i wanted to go out with him. but now it really is starting to annoy me and i want to breakup with him but i don't know if i should or how to break up with him. Please help!

hey girl! don't stay in a relationship if you don't like the guy. thats called leading someone on, and it's not very nice. I know it's tough, but it's only whats best!

Katie L.

by mininami28 on 1/30/2013 1:25:05 PM

I have a crush on my best guy friend, and he has a crush on me. I'm almost 12, and I don't know if i'm allowed to date yet. How do bring it up with my mom? I was going to tell him if he asked me out that I would have to think about it. PLEASE HELP, MOD!!!!

hey girl! try not to worry too much, your mom might be totally open to the idea. you'll never know unless you ask!

Katie L.

by julybaby01 on 1/30/2013 1:10:21 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!