4 HOURS AGO 9 times @taylorswift13 gave us major hair envy: http://t.co/SpLQVOM5dR pic.twitter.com/oPIsY2pozX

5 HOURS AGO Is playing hard to get even worth it? #BillAndDave weigh in: http://t.co/DczTsXtChc pic.twitter.com/iAGjlaUfOW

COMMENTS

Ouch, way to break the fall

One day my friend was walking in the hall with her BF when one of his friends came up and tripped her on purpose. I was...

I would get revenge,sweet,sweet revenge!!!!!!

by R.J.Girl<3 on 2/16/2013 4:28:43 PM

Join My club- FashionTips101

by Eliza~! on 2/11/2013 1:27:31 PM

thats horrible if i was there i would of slap him and said how dare you do something like that to her and then help her up.

by danalove on 2/7/2013 4:07:50 PM

please people join my club its awesome so sign up

by danalove on 2/7/2013 4:04:21 PM

i want to punch this guy so hard >:3 muhahahaha

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:06:06 PM

what a jerk but here is something u may actual like if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:29:46 AM

So sad, I go and kick that dudes butt, if I saw it! I swear, nobody hurts my friends.

by Fashion designer on 2/2/2013 7:56:27 AM

Mod mod mod. How do you make yourself not have crush on a bgf

Hey girl, that's a toughie. The heart wants what the heart wants. What could help would be...try and stay away from the bgf and give him a little more space. It's okay to have a crush though!

lauren r.

by applestar1998 on 2/2/2013 5:37:12 AM

Wow...Really? This guys is a complete *BEEP*!

by Chloe<3 on 2/1/2013 2:20:42 PM

That is the worst! Especially when it's almost Valentine's Day.

by transform2314 on 2/1/2013 1:02:36 AM