Bridget M.

is modding

12 MINUTES AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

AN HOUR AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

2 HOURS AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

COMMENTS

Ouch, way to break the fall

One day my friend was walking in the hall with her BF when one of his friends came up and tripped her on purpose. I was...

what a jerk

by gamergirl1201 on 1/31/2013 11:52:54 PM

Thats TERRIBLE! UGH. I hate guys like that. WHy are they like that anyway?

by Emilicious on 1/31/2013 11:45:27 PM

That's pretty low...

by myfatsquirrel on 1/31/2013 10:20:26 PM

wow that must be really annoying that happens to me all the time. do you like girls ife. i do alot it tells me everything

by MonkeyMo on 1/31/2013 8:45:19 PM

Hey girls!Want advice to gget over things like this?Join my advice queen,VNJ99!I'll give advice on guys,friends,family probs,fashion probs,you name it!I'll be as honest as ever and will be online almost everyday! Smile Join my advice queen for some awesome advice!Thanks Smile

by VNJ99 on 1/31/2013 7:56:33 PM

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:45:57 PM

MOD!
I want to ask someone out. Only thing is, "someone", is a girl! I know they like boys and girls, but help me!

Hey girlie,

If you are not sure whether or not she's into girls, maybe you could get to know her as a friend first and spend time together in a casual setting. She might start dropping hints if you get to know her more!

Meghan D.

by BriannaM911 on 1/31/2013 7:40:14 PM

What a jerk. I seriously would have had all my friends get revenge on him some how. Even if it's not the right thing to do revenge is sweet.

by archeology on 1/31/2013 7:24:06 PM

I changed my icon but whenever I check back its the old one

Hey girlie,

It might have to be approved by our profile mod, but it should show up soon!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 1/31/2013 7:07:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!!
So my bf and i broke up a couple months ago, but then got back together. So the one year anniversary of our starting to date is approaching. We're not sure if we should count the day we first started dating as our 1 year anniversary. What do you think? Thanks!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I would talk to him and decide together--if you want to use your first day you started dating you could, or if you didn't want to, it's not totally necessary that you have an anniversary date. You could just celebrate being together on a special day like Valentine's Day or choose a day that's special to both of you!

Meghan D.