2 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

2 HOURS AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe

3 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

COMMENTS

Ouch, way to break the fall

One day my friend was walking in the hall with her BF when one of his friends came up and tripped her on purpose. I was...

What a jerk!!!! I would have to use all of my will power to restrain from punching him!

by Gymnastics Girly127 on 1/31/2013 5:42:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I got injured and I can't practice for 3 weeks and I practice 6 days a week 3hrs a day. I'm so bored today's my first day of having no practice what can I do to pass the time. I'm so bored and freakin out!!!! Thanks pls answer ASAP

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could take this time to get to know your family better and talk to them or play a game with them! You can also get ahead on your schoolwork, catch up on your favorite TV show or read some good books. Feel better soon!

Meghan D.

by Lmpsport on 1/31/2013 5:03:01 PM

OMG!! He's a jerk. I would get all my friends to gang up on him.

by Sydney18 on 1/31/2013 4:43:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Me and my old bff don't really hang out any more. We both have strong personalities and both like to do things our own way. Were not in the same homeroom so we don't have any classes together. I decided to leave her "Posse" to have out with some other friends. Now, she doesn't even walk out with me when school is over she either leaves before I come out or walks out with her new bff. She waves to me, says hi or asks me to peel her orange. That's it, do you think she still claims herself as my bff or did she move on? Is it possible she's hurt by this because I kind of am. I'd try to talk to her she's never alone or I never see her.

Hey Girl, girls often go through phases, and she probably misses you as much as you miss her. Ask her to hang out just you and her, a girls night will help you guys reconcile.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by zebranista<3 on 1/31/2013 4:24:48 PM

That is so immature of him! I can't believe how stupid guys can be sometimes. Frown

by purplerainn on 1/31/2013 4:18:29 PM

MODMODMOD
I'VE Never been liked or asked out and I feel really bad about it.Mainly because all of my friends have either dated , been liked , or asked out. I'm starting to feel like I have a problem. I'm not mean, or over flirty. I feel really bad and worse because I know all the boys in my grade cus it's a small school. Please reply soon. ;(

Hey Girl, I'm sorry you feel that way. Sometimes you have to remember that guys aren't that different from us. It's scary to tell someone you're into them and you probably don't know all the guys that DO like you. And honestly, you're a strong, independent woman growing up in a time where you don't need a guy. It's totally fine to be single right now, and in the mean time, don't worry, one day you'll find the guy who loves you as much as you love him.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by fufucakes on 1/31/2013 3:54:30 PM

Wow!!!! He's a jerk!!!! I will puntch him in to next week if that was me.

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/31/2013 3:35:16 PM

@maggie183 Agreed Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/31/2013 3:30:27 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a huge crush on my guy friend, and I think he likes me too. He stares at me, he talks to me at random (like we will be getting ready to go home at our lockers when i pass his locker he'll stop me and crack a joke or somethin) and he waited for me after the bell yesterday even though I was being slow getting ready. Tonight theres gonna be a dance at my school should I tell him i like him? Oh and how do I ask for his number? Thanks Laughing

Hey Girl! He sounds sweet! Go ahead and ask him! Then you can ask for his number... so you can discuss details like when to meet (wink wink)

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by hermionegirl12 on 1/31/2013 3:27:55 PM

my sister and her finance are ALWAYS smooching no not short pecks!!!!! it makes me so uncomtorable I tolled them it botherd me once but they keep doing it I dont care if their engaged they need to kiss like that in pirvate
its so gross im 15 I know for a fact that I would never kiss my boyfriend like that (if I had one)

Hey Girl, that's awkward. I am sorry, there isn't much you can other than asking for them to calm it down until their in private or if you excused yourself.

Hannah H.