7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

6 slightly freaky facts about the Super Bowl's favorite foods

The game itself is great, but let’s face the facts: lots of us tune in on Super Bowl Sunday not to see the nation’s best...

How can I get a flatter stomach I don't want abbs I just want a flatter
Stomach what should I eat?

Hey girlie,

I would try eating plenty of fruits and veggies, and still do some ab exercises because building muscle will help you burn fat. And don't forget to do cardio regularly!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 1/31/2013 5:06:04 PM

NO! This is horrible news, lol. I eat Doritos and at Taco Bell every now and then... but Oreos are my FAVORITE sweets, and Coke is really the only soda that I ever drink! D:

by purplerainn on 1/31/2013 4:53:45 PM

No!!! Don't tell me this right before I go to a Super Bowl party where I can pretty much garantee I'll be eating all of this..lol

by maggie183 on 1/31/2013 4:08:23 PM

Coca-Cola is my favorite of every soda, it Is just so additive.

by emmacd on 1/31/2013 3:49:56 PM

I really don't eat any of these because I don't like them or they're not healthy.. I'm also allergic to M&Ms

by xxnycbeauty on 1/31/2013 3:43:31 PM

I love oreos did u know that the white stuff inside is fat? yes lard but its so good! lol

by redvelvetluv on 1/31/2013 3:42:37 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
So lately I have been feeling like I want to quit all of my extra curricular activities. For example, I have been playing the violin for 9 years and I feel like I'm only playing cuz it looks good on a college app. Also, I have been swimming since I was born and I feel like I want to quit. I talked to my mom but I feel like she is only making it worse. I get so frusterated sometimes that all I want to do is sit in my room and cry. What should I do?

Hey Girl, you're probably just stressed out. Maybe taking a few weeks off would be a good idea. you might remember why you love them or  determine that you want to quit.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by purplepants99 on 1/31/2013 3:40:34 PM

Not Oreos! Or m&ms! I don't really like coke, but I sometimes eat taco bell if my dad does not want to cook, but Doritos I eat sometimes....... I don't use MiO it is gross.

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/31/2013 3:33:42 PM

Well, I really don't like pop, or chocolate. Doritos would be my favorite, but I am not addicted to any of them!

by MadisonRL on 1/31/2013 3:31:17 PM

Def Oreos... My Dad always gets double stuffed and we gobble it down! There milks favorite cookie, right? Lol I personally hate Doritos... I just don't like the smell or taste of them.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/31/2013 3:26:49 PM