8 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

11 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

12 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Laptop cases under $20

Ever feel like your computer is your life? While I love my smartphone, I can’t imagine not lugging around my laptop. That is, until it slips from...

those are so cool and if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:32:27 AM

If anyone needs any fashion or beauty advice you can check out my profile and feel free to ask me Q's

by Toritoad on 2/1/2013 11:00:48 PM

these are totes adorbs hahah but seriously they are cuteee!!!

by nazirah817 on 2/1/2013 9:12:21 PM

Hey Girlies, Please check out my club;
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We post daily and answer all questions!!! We talk about; Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥
Go to profile and you can find it there(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/1/2013 9:11:56 PM

Hey girls!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help (we answer all of your questions),
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN!!!!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/1/2013 8:23:00 PM

These are sooo cute!Smile

by Toritoad on 2/1/2013 4:13:21 PM

I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common. He grew up near the native anerican reservation that my family is from. And our zodiac signs are alike! Smile

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 3:37:21 PM

It seems like he's into you, but you need to be careful since he is your professor. It's also hard to tell because he may just try to be nice, like any other teacher would do.
mailyse f.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 3:37:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I am dating my best guy friend and Im having second thoughts...i thought i wanted to date him but now that we are dating im not sure. we have only been going out since wednesday but i feel like i want to break up with him already. the problem is that he really likes me and would be heartbroken if i broke up with him...but i dont like him like that. hes not really the boyfriend type...like i couldnt see him as a long term boyfriend. how can i let him down easy?

You should break up with him sooner or later, before his heart gets even more destroyed! Tell him exactly how you feel- you think you guys are better off as friends like before. I'm sure he will understand!
mailyse f.