5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

5 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

8 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Nicholas Hoult talks Warm Bodies

What would “life” be like as a zombie? Well, Nicholas Hoult knows. The Brit cutie (yes, Jennifer Lawrence’s ex) is taking on the big screen as...

I really! want to see this. just came out today Smile

by isabella(izzy) on 2/2/2013 2:36:55 AM

Its a must see movie! Soo good!

by darkness605 on 2/1/2013 10:16:56 PM

havent seen the movie yet, but my group of friends and I are goin' to watch it tomorrow and have a sleepover, I hope nobody in the theater cares about 10 talkative girls... oh well ;)

by treedomes on 2/1/2013 9:30:04 PM

R is probably Romeo there is this scene on a balcony and Julie could totally be Juliet.

by cellphone1847 on 2/1/2013 9:17:46 PM

I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common. He grew up near the native anerican reservation that my family is from. And our zodiac signs are alike! Smile

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if he likes you or not, but if he is your professor that is a huge no-no! If professors date students whose work they're grading, that's a huge violation of honor codes and he could get fired and your grade could suffer. It is not worth the risk, believe me! Try finding someone your own age to talk to and who you have common with!

Meghan D.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 6:56:29 PM

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 6:56:15 PM

mod mod mod mod mod!!
Im 14 and im 6'2'' and there are barely any stores for me to shop at that arent too grown up. and just about all of the stores are wallet busters! HELP!

Hey girlie,

Forever21 and H&M are great affordable options, and so are Aeropostale and American Eagle. You could also look for sales at department stores, because they can have really good deals at the end of each season.

Meghan D.

by zapp2944 on 2/1/2013 6:14:10 PM

i haven't seen it yet, but me and my best friend are seeing it tomorrow! can't wait!

by bria3345 on 2/1/2013 6:09:03 PM

so psyched!!!

by the_last_ninja on 2/1/2013 5:03:48 PM

This movie was so good! My friend got tickets to see an advance screening from her sports med teacher, and I believe we saw it in December. It was so funny, we burst out laughing for a few scenes, and it didn't take long for us to get the clever story behind it! Being in English 10 definitely helped us get the whole Shakespeare background to it!
I definitely recommend this movie!

by triplethreat335 on 2/1/2013 12:30:59 PM