2 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

2 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

5 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Scary news: Student hospitalized after middle school shooting

Updated: This afternoon, there was yet another school shooting, this time at Price Middle School in Atlanta. There aren’t many details available yet, but as...

2 words: gun control. Get on it, Obama!

by emroxlol on 1/31/2013 11:00:57 PM

A lot of people think that the reason people are doing the shootings is because something going on with thier lives or because they are mentally ill, but that's not true. There's a lot of people who go through that and that makes them stronger and they are good people. And it's your choice to pick what's made of your life. Not others or your situation. You have control of your life and no one else. It's your choice. You can pick the right way or the wrong way. Those people just pick the wrong choice and that's it and it's the truth!

by Vmilan98 on 1/31/2013 10:45:11 PM

What is wrong with the world? Yeah I heard about that boy being held hostage. God bless us all...

by myfatsquirrel on 1/31/2013 10:18:52 PM

@Prim- then the only ones who would have guns are the bad guys. Lots of them don't get theirs legally anyway.

by peace1089 on 1/31/2013 8:53:53 PM

Guns aren't the problem it's the people behind them. A lot of these people going to schools are mentally ill.But the US doesn't have the money to get these people help.My heart goes out to the familys affected by these events that have taken place this week.

by emmacd on 1/31/2013 8:41:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Lately my bff moved away and started a new school and life. I've tried to reach out to her but she seems too occupied with her new school and clique. Our relationship seems to be only me and i'm kinda tired of trying. I've tried to get over her but I can't, she's my bff, except now she has a new bff. Should I keep trying or give up our friendship? (Also I'm moving soon too, we will live about a hour away from each other) If so how can I get over not being my best friend anymore? Thank you!

Hey girlie,

Adjusting to a new school is really difficult, and your friend might be having a tough time getting used to everything. And it's normal for her to make friends at her new school--you don't want her to be alone! It's okay if she has more than one best friend, and you can too! I don't think you have to give up your friendship, just give her some time to adjust and then try to talk to her on a weekend or a time when she would be less stressed. And be sure to ask about her new school, too!

Meghan D.

by joannap on 1/31/2013 8:35:57 PM

another one? really? our poor world

by firefairy456 on 1/31/2013 8:35:07 PM

Things need to change, write to your represenatives

by arg5890 on 1/31/2013 8:09:52 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era? If so, then join my club "Rock music that rocks"...We will talk about anything, from 70's-modern rock! We have rock trivia, and we share our favorite bands! You can find the club by going to my profile page, and clicking on the club with the awesome electric guitar pic!

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:46:37 PM

Guns shouldn't be fully blamed for these things. All though they are apart of the problem. The people behind the guns are the problem. Some of them may be mentally ill. But we can't blame it all on the sickness either. Some people are just cruel they aren't mentally ill just messed up. They know right form wrong they just do it because they want to. I think most people now blame it on people being mentally ill. That isn't the problem though it's just messed up people. Don't blame the illness, or the guns. Blame the people and their sins.

by archeology on 1/31/2013 7:20:22 PM