8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

10 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Scary news: Student hospitalized after middle school shooting

Updated: This afternoon, there was yet another school shooting, this time at Price Middle School in Atlanta. There aren’t many details available yet, but as...

Someone brought a gun to my school today :O

by awtechnofish on 1/31/2013 7:15:34 PM

OMG @luvelliekate that is so creepy I hope nothing like this happens where I live. I feel bad for the people who knew all these people. This is a lot of shootings and deaths from other stuff that's not natural it's kinda freaky... OK really freaky!

by cellphone1847 on 1/31/2013 7:12:22 PM

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Like @peace1089 said, people like this need mental help.

by Foodiejr99 on 1/31/2013 6:59:49 PM

Could you consider acknowledging the shooting that happened dow the street from my school in Phoenix, Arizona yesterday morning?

by luvelliekate on 1/31/2013 6:19:44 PM

What has our society come to??

by kenbon on 1/31/2013 5:16:30 PM

why don't they just ban guns!!! if this murder trend keeps going every one will be shot at lest once in their life, or they will die young!!!!! im getting really mad at these psycho people who are killing or harming these kids!!!!

by Prim on 1/31/2013 5:13:52 PM

Y'know what's sad? Two seniors in my high school died this week and they barely made local news. Because our government wants gun control stronger, everything that has to do with guns and how they're misused is hitting national news. I mean, yeah, it's terrible. But I don't think guns are the problem. The people behind them are. Mental healthcare is expensive and the people who do these things obviously need help. We should focus on that, not guns. Then, maybe the tragedy my school has had to deal with this week would get the proper respect it deserves.

by peace1089 on 1/31/2013 5:11:34 PM

ANOTHER SHOOTING? Oh my gosh. Earlier today, there was a break in at a house in a town about thirty minutes away. And then the police chased them all the way here. Well, not to my house. But to my town. I don't know many details, though. A girl was recently taken after being dropped off at her school and a couple days later was found in a trunk on the side of the road. I'm used to seeing such things on the news, and it was really scarey knowing she went to my towns high school. She was really good friends with somebody I know. And I don't understand why there's been so much violence and shooting lately. It really does scare me.

by ChloeIsInsane on 1/31/2013 5:01:38 PM