AN HOUR AGO Raise your hand if you're excited for our Twitter takeover with @bellathorne tomorrow. Join us at 3pm EST and post Qs with #GLbella! 🙋🙋🙋

AN HOUR AGO You probabllllllly shouldn't do this at the gym: http://t.co/wZ2tSDGRqn

1 HOURS AGO This brave teen's quick-thinking saves a life: http://t.co/hll1TkUO5i

COMMENTS

Scary news: Student hospitalized after middle school shooting

Updated: This afternoon, there was yet another school shooting, this time at Price Middle School in Atlanta. There aren’t many details available yet, but as...

why do people do this? They should remember the golden rule!

by haleyiscool on 3/23/2013 8:10:11 PM

Why do people do this??? It's terrible!!!!!! Why do people even sell guns??

by Lucy g on 2/11/2013 8:13:28 PM

Ever since the movie theater shooting I'm scared to go to the movies, and ever since the Sandy Hook shooting I'm a little scared to go to school.

by hinatagal on 2/10/2013 12:39:41 PM

What a wonderful world we live in! If your not safe in school where are you safe??? We can't even go to the movie theater without being worried if a crazy guy will come in and starts shooting people!

by Vv707 on 2/9/2013 3:33:11 AM

All of this mess is horrible! This world is just bizarre.

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 1:55:29 PM

This is so ridiculous, it's really making me angry. Why are people doing this?? It's seems like all of a sudden the whole country has decided to go mad! It just makes me upset knowing that all these innocent people are getting hurt because somebody felt like shooting somebody else for whatever freakin' reason.
JUST STOP.

by XxTeddy_BearXx on 2/2/2013 12:37:19 PM

This place isn't that far from my school/house D:

by rileytibbles on 2/1/2013 10:58:47 AM

this world is getting crazy.

by 12pinky on 2/1/2013 9:53:13 AM

why do people do this? why do we live in such a sick world? how come this is happening so much more often now?????

by Kate'sguitar101 on 2/1/2013 9:22:13 AM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?! IS THIS THEIR FUN? IS THIS HOW THEY WANT TO SPEND THEIR FREE TIME? It's ridiculous.

by transform2314 on 2/1/2013 1:06:45 AM

2 words: gun control. Get on it, Obama!

by emroxlol on 1/31/2013 11:00:57 PM

A lot of people think that the reason people are doing the shootings is because something going on with thier lives or because they are mentally ill, but that's not true. There's a lot of people who go through that and that makes them stronger and they are good people. And it's your choice to pick what's made of your life. Not others or your situation. You have control of your life and no one else. It's your choice. You can pick the right way or the wrong way. Those people just pick the wrong choice and that's it and it's the truth!

by Vmilan98 on 1/31/2013 10:45:11 PM

What is wrong with the world? Yeah I heard about that boy being held hostage. God bless us all...

by myfatsquirrel on 1/31/2013 10:18:52 PM

@Prim- then the only ones who would have guns are the bad guys. Lots of them don't get theirs legally anyway.

by peace1089 on 1/31/2013 8:53:53 PM

Guns aren't the problem it's the people behind them. A lot of these people going to schools are mentally ill.But the US doesn't have the money to get these people help.My heart goes out to the familys affected by these events that have taken place this week.

by emmacd on 1/31/2013 8:41:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Lately my bff moved away and started a new school and life. I've tried to reach out to her but she seems too occupied with her new school and clique. Our relationship seems to be only me and i'm kinda tired of trying. I've tried to get over her but I can't, she's my bff, except now she has a new bff. Should I keep trying or give up our friendship? (Also I'm moving soon too, we will live about a hour away from each other) If so how can I get over not being my best friend anymore? Thank you!

Hey girlie,

Adjusting to a new school is really difficult, and your friend might be having a tough time getting used to everything. And it's normal for her to make friends at her new school--you don't want her to be alone! It's okay if she has more than one best friend, and you can too! I don't think you have to give up your friendship, just give her some time to adjust and then try to talk to her on a weekend or a time when she would be less stressed. And be sure to ask about her new school, too!

Meghan D.

by joannap on 1/31/2013 8:35:57 PM

another one? really? our poor world

by firefairy456 on 1/31/2013 8:35:07 PM

Things need to change, write to your represenatives

by arg5890 on 1/31/2013 8:09:52 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era? If so, then join my club "Rock music that rocks"...We will talk about anything, from 70's-modern rock! We have rock trivia, and we share our favorite bands! You can find the club by going to my profile page, and clicking on the club with the awesome electric guitar pic!

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:46:37 PM

Guns shouldn't be fully blamed for these things. All though they are apart of the problem. The people behind the guns are the problem. Some of them may be mentally ill. But we can't blame it all on the sickness either. Some people are just cruel they aren't mentally ill just messed up. They know right form wrong they just do it because they want to. I think most people now blame it on people being mentally ill. That isn't the problem though it's just messed up people. Don't blame the illness, or the guns. Blame the people and their sins.

by archeology on 1/31/2013 7:20:22 PM

Someone brought a gun to my school today :O

by awtechnofish on 1/31/2013 7:15:34 PM

OMG @luvelliekate that is so creepy I hope nothing like this happens where I live. I feel bad for the people who knew all these people. This is a lot of shootings and deaths from other stuff that's not natural it's kinda freaky... OK really freaky!

by cellphone1847 on 1/31/2013 7:12:22 PM

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Like @peace1089 said, people like this need mental help.

by Foodiejr99 on 1/31/2013 6:59:49 PM

Could you consider acknowledging the shooting that happened dow the street from my school in Phoenix, Arizona yesterday morning?

by luvelliekate on 1/31/2013 6:19:44 PM

What has our society come to??

by kenbon on 1/31/2013 5:16:30 PM

why don't they just ban guns!!! if this murder trend keeps going every one will be shot at lest once in their life, or they will die young!!!!! im getting really mad at these psycho people who are killing or harming these kids!!!!

by Prim on 1/31/2013 5:13:52 PM

Y'know what's sad? Two seniors in my high school died this week and they barely made local news. Because our government wants gun control stronger, everything that has to do with guns and how they're misused is hitting national news. I mean, yeah, it's terrible. But I don't think guns are the problem. The people behind them are. Mental healthcare is expensive and the people who do these things obviously need help. We should focus on that, not guns. Then, maybe the tragedy my school has had to deal with this week would get the proper respect it deserves.

by peace1089 on 1/31/2013 5:11:34 PM

ANOTHER SHOOTING? Oh my gosh. Earlier today, there was a break in at a house in a town about thirty minutes away. And then the police chased them all the way here. Well, not to my house. But to my town. I don't know many details, though. A girl was recently taken after being dropped off at her school and a couple days later was found in a trunk on the side of the road. I'm used to seeing such things on the news, and it was really scarey knowing she went to my towns high school. She was really good friends with somebody I know. And I don't understand why there's been so much violence and shooting lately. It really does scare me.

by ChloeIsInsane on 1/31/2013 5:01:38 PM