11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

10 romantic gestures guys love

It’s the curse of being a girl: We find ourselves insanely obsessing over romantic daydreams, especially for V-Day. Whimsical? Yes. Stupid? No way! But what about the...

MOD MOD MOD, Okay, I've tried telling my bf that I'm just as equally nervous as him to kiss him but honestly now I'm not that nervous on kissing him because now I'm just tired of trying too get him to kiss me. Whenever hes really close he might look away and he will have to back up because he's knees would start shaking!I think it's cute and all that hes nervous but every time i try he covers his mouth and sorta backs up from me, he said he really wants too but hes just nervous. We use to kiss all the time before we had the break up but when we got back together and i finally got back to trusting him he cant kiss me !?I Asked him what would help him feel better he just says "i don't know" Or i ask if it would make him feel better if i made the move he says no, i ask him will he get the courage too kiss me when hes prepared but he still cant, i know he likes me and we use too kiss all the time like i said but i don't know why hes nervous i ask but its still "IDK". what do u think HELP!

I think you should make a move since you feel comfortable. If he won't kiss back I think you have to end it

Helen S.

by mozilla10 on 3/30/2013 4:33:25 PM

This year I have gained a lot more guy friends and they are awesome! Even if im depressed, I would forget once they start joking around with me and they are very sweet. But I have a problem with determining if they are just playful or if they have a crush on me. I know one of them does and im crushing back but I dont know about the others. Is there any way I could find out if they have a crush on me without them knowing im wondering about it?

by Quietfriend1415 on 3/12/2013 6:24:06 PM

This year I have gained a lot more guy friends and they are awesome! Even if im depressed, I would forget once they start joking around with me and they are very nice. But I have a problem with determining if they are just playful or if they have a crush on me. I know one of them does and im crushing back but I dont know about the others. Is there any way I could find out if they have a crush on me without them knowing im wondering about it?

by Quietfriend1415 on 3/12/2013 6:16:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I think I'm breaking up with a guy, but i don't know! Like, i don't have a cellphone. He didn't mail me ever and i don't have a facebook and he's shy. My school is in India and if i hold his hand, people will gossip about it for a MONTH!
What to DOOOOO???

Hey girl, just talk to him and be yourself! No need to rush things. Invite him over or go on a double date somewhere do you don't have to worry about people talking.

lauren r.

by wierdlycool on 3/2/2013 7:59:45 AM

My former best guy friend now hates me - and I have no idea why.
In the beginning of this school year, everything was great. Then came homecoming. Apparently my friend had liked me for the longest time and asked me to the dance. I said "yes" - even though I absolutely loathe dancing.
After homecoming, I could tell my friend wanted to be in a relationship. I, on the other hand, did not. To tell him this indirectly, I would end our conversations quickly and would give him not-so-subtle friendzoning hints. Eventually he understood and found another girl that never leaves his side. They are dating now, and in the beginning I was happy for him (and me). Now, however, he's been completely ignoring me. If I say "hi" directly to his face he will not answer. I still don't want to be in a relationship (because I'm not the most mature 16-year-old), and I don't want to end his relationship. I just want my friend back, and I don't know what to do. Please help.

Hey girl, try to find a time to pull him aside and talk to him one-on-one.  Tell him how you feel and how you really want to be friends.  Have an honest conversation with him and hopefully you'll be able to work it out.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by NinjaSky on 2/18/2013 1:11:25 AM

Most guys I know like their shoulders rubbed, especially if they are active like in sports. So I know a way to a guys heart is through rubbing a part of his body like his shoulders and neck. That is my tip on romantic gestures that I think guys like.

by fashionqn on 2/4/2013 2:15:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so my boyfriend and I have been together for about a month now, and I feel like we've hit a weird spot. I've started overthinking things, and I'm always worried about embarassing him/having an awkward moment (because he can be pretty shy), and because of it I haven't been paying a lot of attention to him. I really really like him though, and I feel like he's noticed the change because he's started becoming kind of distant. How can I stop overthinking things and show him I really do care about him?

Hey girlie,

It's normal to be shy or to be nervous about your relationship, but don't let that stop you from having a good time together! If you both like each other, you don't need to be self-conscious, because embarrassing moments are just part of being human Smile Try doing something sweet for him for Valentine's Day to show you care, and don't worry about being embarrassed. Try to let your goofy and natural side show!

Meghan D.

by privygurl123 on 2/4/2013 1:00:54 PM

MODMODMOD
Sorry for bugging, but when I went to the secure.girlslife.com page, and clicked on reports missing or damaged issues, they didn't have a button to explain my situation.
What do I do?

hey! all you need to do is enter your account info when you click report missing issues, then they can look at your subscription and see what might have happened.

Helen S.

by Jubijubi7 on 2/2/2013 4:48:43 PM

Hey girls! Come ask me for advice on my profile page! I can help with friends,makeup,hair,nails,school,life and anything you want! I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 2/2/2013 3:08:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I met this boy at the begginning of the school year.We both had major crushes on eachother and everyone(including us)knew it, but he had a gf.He gave me his number and we started texting non-stop.We always talk about(what I think is deep)things like other people that like us and why he and his gf broke up(yay!).Whenever I text him first though and he wouldn't answer(and other times)I would get super mad and freak out.I am really over-reactive. After a little while of that I could tell he really wasn't crushin on me anymore.One day we were talking about our flaws.He said sometimes when we text I can get annoying, but he didn't say anything before because he didn't want to sound mean.I still like him and want him to like me back.We are still really close at school but don't really text anymore.What should I do? Thanks for the helpSmile

hey! something that I find can help with this kind of problem is really stopping to think before you say something. Are you choosing the right words? Do you really mean what you're saying or do you just want to hurt the other person because you feel upset? In times like those, instead of lashing out, just be honest and you'll get your feelings across without hurting the other person, or at least they'll understand why you're angry and not feel defensive. For example if you tell him, "hey, when you don't text me back it makes me feel like you don't care." He'll at least know where you're coming from. Good luck, girl!

Helen S.