5 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

8 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

9 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

10 romantic gestures guys love

It’s the curse of being a girl: We find ourselves insanely obsessing over romantic daydreams, especially for V-Day. Whimsical? Yes. Stupid? No way! But what about the...

MOD! i know toothpaste is supposed to reduce redness in pimples, but how long do i keep it on for?

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't use toothpaste on pimples because it can dry your skin out! I would use a face wash with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, and if that doesn't work you can talk to a doc or derm to get pro advice!

Meghan D.

by rocketqueenxo on 2/1/2013 11:37:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Today was sadies and this guy I know said this to me (well something similar).....
Him: "Are you going to Sadies?"
Me: "No"
Him: "I wish you were, I am going to be bored and have no one to dance with..."
I ended up not going to sadies, but I was wondering if you think he likes me. I would have asked him to sadies earlier, but he had had a girlfriend till a few days before the dance. (She broke up w/ him); however, my friend thinks he likes me and I think he has liked me since the beginning of the year. I feel like he likes me and I was wondering what is a good way to get to know him better? Also, I want to do something small for all the people in the class that I have with him for V-day and I was thinking about adding something extra to his, but I'm not sure what to do for it. What do you think I should do?

Hey girlie,

It sounds like he might like you or at least want to get to know you better! Maybe you can dance with him next time Smile If you want to get to know him better maybe you could study together for school or start sitting with him at lunch! Maybe for his valentine you could add a personal touch like glitter or an extra piece of candy Smile

Meghan D.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/1/2013 11:20:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I still haven't received my issue of GL February/March.
I usually would have recieved it 2 weeks ago, but this issue never came!
What's happening?

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your subscription! You can contact our subscription department at secure.girlslife.com to see what's up. Thanks for subscribing to GL!

Meghan D.

by Jubijubi7 on 2/1/2013 10:56:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD so i like this guy, and we're on pretty good terms of talking. we acknowledge each other, like today i saw him in the library and we smiled and waved. also, it's not weird if i go up and say hi. i like him a lot, and with valentine's day coming up, i'm kind of nervous. i know we can get closer but i don't know how. i guess i just keep trying to talk to him and find out more about him? also, would it be too harmful to have a friend drop hints to him? just to get us going? because if he likes me too then he's too shy to do anything about it also. thanks!!

Hey girlie,

If you already talk a lot, that's great! If you want to find out more about him, try eating lunch with him or talking to him after school and ask what he likes to read or watch, or what he likes to do after school. Maybe if you talked to him more you could get a better sense of whether or not he likes you before you start dropping hints to him!

Meghan D.

by karategirl78 on 2/1/2013 10:37:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so i have never had a boy like me (like a DECENT one). Or had a boyfriend. Its not like im not popular or anything, i have friends and am in the middle of the social ladder, so why doesnt any guy like me? All the guys i like all like really popular girls and im sick of it. Also i have no guy friends!! Me and all the guys i talk to have more of a "lets annoy each other as much as possible" sort of relationship, not an actual friendship. How do i get more guy friends? Thx in advance Smile

Hey girlie,

Maybe guys are intimidated by you! There will be guys one day who see how awesome you are, trust me Smile Just be yourself and the right one will see your true beauty! If you want more guy friends, maybe you could start talking to guys in your class about schoolwork and study together. You could also start a casual conversation about movies or TV and go from there. Good luck chica, and don't be so hard on yourself!

Meghan D.

by fashiondiva4 on 2/1/2013 10:32:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
is it normal for me to feel this way? im 15 and homeschooled lately iv been thinking about guys and having a boyfriend but its hard for me to meet guys since im homeschooled also when im out a lot of guys do stare and smile at me but im very shy so I get really nervous and hide my face in my phone or look the other way how can I not be so shy? also when I see other girls with boyfreinds I feel really sad and jelous I know life isint all about boys but this is how I feel

Hey girlie,

I think that is totally normal to be curious about guys! Don't let not having a boyfriend make you sad, though--there are tons of awesome things about being single, and you'll have a boyfriend when the time is right! Try focusing on school and your relationship with your friends and family--you have the rest of your life to date, so enjoy your friends and fam while you are around them!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 2/1/2013 10:05:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
So, today I found out my crush likes me back. I was doing homework, and I saw a incoming call and it was him. When answered it, it was his bro. I said hi, and his bro said that his brother [my crush] likes me. I was so excited! He knows that I like him, because one of my close friends kinda in a way said so. Anyways, I'm gonna see him tomorrow. I don't know how to act because the last time, I just was like "oh hi" and that was it. How can I like get a convo starting. Other boys that are his friends kinda know I like him.... How can it not be awkward? Thanks! Please reply asap Smile

Hey girlie,

you could tell him that his brother told you he likes you, and then that will give him a chance to confirm it and talk to you about it! To get a convo starting maybe you could talk to him about school or TV or something else casual and then go from there Smile Good luck!

Meghan D.

by neonroxursox on 2/1/2013 9:43:06 PM

Hey Girlies, Please check out my club;
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We post daily and answer all questions!!! We talk about; Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥
Go to profile and you can find it there(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/1/2013 9:08:22 PM

by rocketqueenxo on 2/1/2013 9:04:38 PM

My enemy's birthday is in about 11 days. I was wondering what i should get him. Something inside-jokey.

Some Inside jokes (some are really you have to be there.)

It's always maple
Cats dont like spray bottles
Night and Day
You want the ball you can't have it.
White trash