AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

2 HOURS AGO Learning disabilities—the dos and don'ts of telling people: http://t.co/J8jR77O5ux

14 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

COMMENTS

10 romantic gestures guys love

It’s the curse of being a girl: We find ourselves insanely obsessing over romantic daydreams, especially for V-Day. Whimsical? Yes. Stupid? No way! But what about the...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE ANSWER!!!
What is a good way to tell my crush I like him? We are pretty good friends and we text a lot but i don't want to text him to tell him. Also, what are some good ideas for first dates? We don't have other friends who are dating so I don't think a double-date would work.

Hey girlie,

I think telling him in person would be better than texting him since this is so important! You could let him know that you still want to be friends no matter how he feels, and hopefully he will feel the same way about you! Maybe for a first date you could go to a movie or go bowling, or skating. Good luck and have fun! Smile

Meghan D.

by kwr3000 on 2/1/2013 7:51:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Theres this guy that I reall like and he likes me too... we are both freshman and i would totally date him but theres one problem.....he has a brother whos 2 years older and im kinda freaked out by him....idk why but he just kinda scares me!!!! He also kinda bullies his brother(who i like) and so i know he would pick on us... what should I do... he invited me to do something with him tomorrow but his brother will also be there!!!
Thanks!

by Reba22:22 on 2/1/2013 7:31:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Thanks!

by Reba22:22 on 2/1/2013 7:30:42 PM

I like a guy who's a year older than me and I don't talk to him. What do I do? I really like this guy, more than I've ever liked anyone. Help!

Hey girlie,

If you haven't talked to him before, maybe you could start a casual conversation with him and get to know him as friends! You could do homework together or start talking about TV or movies and go from there Smile

Meghan D.

by nhp00us on 2/1/2013 6:59:34 PM

I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common. He grew up near the native anerican reservation that my family is from. And our zodiac signs are alike! Smile

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 6:55:38 PM

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 6:55:21 PM

My best guy friend i like him and i think he realizes that.It feels like he is trying to try a little more to say that he likes me but just cant say it.But today he came to talk to me after school he hugged me once then hugged me again.Then when my friend that knows both of us. she came over and asked what we were up to.He was like"Kissing haha just kidding" also we werent kissing lol but is there a possibility he likes me? that was the first time he ever joked about anything close to that.SO DOES HE PROBALLY LIKE ME?

Hey girlie,

It sounds like he might like you or might have been just kidding, it's hard to tell just from that! Check out this article for more tips on figuring out whether he likes you Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by RebekahLove14 on 2/1/2013 6:39:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODERATOR

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could start a casual conversation about school and then go from there! Once you are comfortable with each other as friends it will be easier to talk and text him.

Meghan D.

by gigilove321 on 2/1/2013 6:17:03 PM

Hey Mod, what can I do for Valentines day for my BGF? I like him a lot, and he knows, and I think he likes me too, but he hasn't actually admitted to it. He's been kinda flirty lately, though. I don't have a lot of time or money, but I really want this Valentines Day to be special. Any ideas? (He's really into music, worship, baseball, and the Georgia Bulldogs)

Hey rebecca18, maybe buy him some chocolate (they're cheap at the dollar store) or burn him a cd with some of his fave songs. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by rebecca18 on 2/1/2013 5:54:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODERATOR
So I have liked the same guy for about a year and he's really nice and I think he might like me too, or at least he used to. We are sophomores in a big high school and don't have any classes together, but I have a class with one of his friends, and his locker is right next to my best friends, so I see him every once in a while after school. How should I talk to him/start a conversation? I have his number I just think it'd be awkward to randomly text him. Thanks so much!

Hey gigilove321, next time you're with your friend and you see him at his locker say hey and ask how he's doing. Ask how his classes are going too. Each time you see him let the convo progress further. Once you're comfortable enough, maybe ask for his number again (just in case he forgot he gave it to you) or remind him you have it and ask if it's still the same, and then start texting. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.