AN HOUR AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

2 HOURS AGO The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week: http://t.co/CNVH9IHWqr

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

COMMENTS

10 romantic gestures guys love

It’s the curse of being a girl: We find ourselves insanely obsessing over romantic daydreams, especially for V-Day. Whimsical? Yes. Stupid? No way! But what about the...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are some good date ideas for a first date? also what is a good way to ask a guy out? We're both 14 and in grade 8. THanks!

Hey kwr3000, you two could go to the arcade or movies or go skating. You can approach him face to face and ask what his plans for the weekend or send him a text and ask him out and put in a smiley face. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kwr3000 on 2/1/2013 5:40:29 PM

Hey! Me and my BF have been together a while, but the thing is that we haven't met echothers parents yet. I don't know how it would work without being super awkward. We have seen eachother before I went to a football game a few months ago though, and we are in the same class at school. I don't know what to do!!! Thanks!!! >_<

Hey KenzieC84, you could have a big dinner date. Either invite him and his parents for dinner at your house or vice versa. That way everyone will meet everyone and eating food, will make it less awkward. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by KenzieC84 on 2/1/2013 5:08:07 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 2/1/2013 5:07:07 PM

Tell him that you were wondering why his nose looked like that and now you know...you were confused.

mailyse f.

by sherlocked on 2/1/2013 4:30:48 PM

MODMODMOD!
BTW I'm the one who asked about what I should do when i see my crush cause my friend told him I like him..Smile thanks for that answer. But also, if he asks if i really do like him, what should I say? I feel like I should tell him the truth rather than being like "no. no i don't." but how do I say that yes I do while still being..."cute" not "creepy?"

If he asks, you should tell him the truth because he is obviously interested and you guys would be going no where is you just said no. It also shows you have a lot of guts and that you're not afraid!
mailyse f.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 2/1/2013 4:21:24 PM

MOD MOD
Thanks mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 2/1/2013 4:15:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Today was the first time me and my old bff(we just drifted apart) had talked in awhile. When I came outside she was standing there. She asked me how I was and so on. When I went to say goodbye I knew she wanted me to say more so I said "bye, wait this is really awkward". She said it really is. She said she hadn't talked to me in forever. I told her that I've been in clubs and she said that it was good that i'm getting involved. Soon we just moved on to talking about school stuff. Then she was like im going to text u, which she didn't even really do when we were hanging out. I said ok sure. Then, I said goodbye and I went home. Is there any chance that she wants to be bff's again, do u think she misses me? Should I try to talk to her or just leave it alone?

It seems like she wants to catch up more and maybe be friends again. If she doesn't text you in a couple of days, maybe you should text her! She seems nervous!
mailyse f.

by zebranista<3 on 2/1/2013 4:05:11 PM

MOD MOD
What are some really cool ideas for a 13th bday party? I was thinking of having a dance party, but are there other cool ideas? I'm inviting the guy I like, and I want it to be an awesome time! Also, what should I wear?

A dance party is a good idea...other ideas are:

-bon fire party (you guys can make smores)

-movie night party

-make a pizza party
mailyse f.

by britishgurl on 2/1/2013 3:46:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
There's a sweet guy in some of my classes that really likes me. He's also very shy, but people keep coming up to me and asking me if I feel the same way. I don't, but I don't know how to respond when I get questioned!! I don't want to say no, because someone might tell him and I would hate that. and I don't say yes, because I don't feel the same! I get really red which makes things just awkward. Help!!! Thanks Smile

Maybe you should tell people that you don't know him well enough to answer the question!
mailyse f.

by i<3cake on 2/1/2013 3:42:46 PM

I really don't wanna be single this Valentine's Day. Me and the guy I like aren't total strangers, but we're not really good friends either. He likes to joke around with me and act flirty with me, but it's like he doesn't know how to communicate with me besides teasing me. It can get a bit awkward. Last week, I took it a bit further by saying "that's no way to talk to your crush". He didn't deny it. He didn't say anything. How can I get to know him better? How can I hint that I like him? Also, what are some funny things to say to a guy? I don't wanna be known as the serious girl! Would he find it weird if I just said on V-Day "C'mon dude. Just ask me out already!" if he starts acting flirty with me again? Thanksss Laughing

Try asking for his number so you guys can text! It seems like you're pretty funny from what you said to him. And i think your C'mom dude thing is a great idea!
mailyse f.