1 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

2 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

COMMENTS

Adorable chocolate football how-to

Cute up your Super Bowl celebration with chocolate-covered almonds dressed up to look like pigskins. We love these piled high in a pretty bowl or...

They look so adorable and so good! I want to eat them so bad

by kayapup1234 on 6/5/2013 2:44:09 PM

these look really good I like almonds and def like chocolate!!!!!!!!!

by hardwoodqueen on 2/14/2013 3:13:04 PM

I definitely want to try these! Smile

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:36:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Thanks Lauren!
What type of chocolate would I use since the recipe says it should be an oblong shape?
Two things:
1. I've posted a few comments from my phone on various posts, and they never show up. Can you please tell me why this is happening?
2. These chocolate footballs are a great idea, and I really want to make them, but I'm allergic to nuts. Is there something else I could use instead of the chocolate covered almonds?
Thanks!
~k1776
Hey girl, if its through your phone it could be your connection. Posting through a mobile device sometimes is a lot more complicated then posting directly online on a computer. - you could make them plain chocolate!

Hey girl, hmmm you could possibly try chocolate covered raisins or cranberries. Sometimes they're in all weird shapes, but I think with the football lines that you add it will be easy to see what it is.

lauren r.

by k1776 on 2/3/2013 10:14:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Two things:
Thanks!
~k1776

lauren r.

by k1776 on 2/3/2013 9:44:24 AM

Here me out, guys.
Once upon a time, I had a club called The Alphas United. Then, the evil witches called School, Drama, and Distraction came upon me and made me forget about it. Now, I have broken the spell with the help of Remembrance and will try to restart the club before School, Drama, and Distraction come back. Report all Alphas. We have a job to do. Join my club for amazing tips and an in on an exclusive clique.
The End...
or is it?

by transform2314 on 2/2/2013 9:17:15 PM

I made them and they are actually super easy to make, but you only really need 3 stripes. But, they turned out really cute!

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 8:45:21 PM

These are so adorable!!!

by emonade on 2/2/2013 6:21:21 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 6:15:41 PM

Hey girls! Come ask me for advice on my profile page! I can help with friends,makeup,hair,nails,school,life and anything you want! I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 2/2/2013 3:12:05 PM