AN HOUR AGO Hey guys! It's @PeytonList taking over GL's Inst + Twtr—here's a sneak peek at clothes from today's shoot! http://t.co/nRYktO0Pr7

1 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your perfect match? Take the quiz now: http://t.co/PjkKIrbsRW

2 HOURS AGO Kick it with Annabelle as she bags the boy of her dreams in this new must-read: http://t.co/6TZzIKF99Y

COMMENTS

Adorable chocolate football how-to

Cute up your Super Bowl celebration with chocolate-covered almonds dressed up to look like pigskins. We love these piled high in a pretty bowl or...

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast Foot
I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common and a really strong connection.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:42:01 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast Foot

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:41:45 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Thanks! Sounds good Smile

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/2/2013 12:47:22 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Ok, I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for Valentine's day. We've been together for about a week and a half...he really likes hockey and Alabama Smile two of my fav things! Any suggestions?

Hey girl, maybe just make him a card and get him a shirt of his favorite hockey team!

lauren r.

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/2/2013 12:27:02 PM

Hey girlies! If you need advice on anything (and I mean anything) I would love to help ya out. Smile No question is too weird, gross, stupid or wrong. I promise I don't judge.

Oh and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the response on my page, so just be sure to check back! <333

by kikidee12 on 2/2/2013 12:12:49 PM

Hey girls!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help ( we answer all of your questions)
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN! ,,
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/2/2013 10:40:33 AM

those look so good specking of things that are good if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:24:01 AM

Darnn I'm allergic to almonds Frown

by xxnycbeauty on 2/2/2013 9:53:22 AM

What can I get/make my BF for Valentines Day? We haven't been together long so we really don't have any pictures. Thanks!

Hey girl, definitely make him a card! I usually like to think it's s holiday for girls mostly, for their guys to give them gifts and show love. heehee. It is very nice for the girl to get the guy a small gift though. Maybe you could buy two tickets to the movies and give them to him saying its a movie of his choice whenever he wants to go?

lauren r.

by myfatsquirrel on 2/2/2013 2:16:02 AM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 12:13:59 AM