3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

7 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

8 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Adorable chocolate football how-to

Cute up your Super Bowl celebration with chocolate-covered almonds dressed up to look like pigskins. We love these piled high in a pretty bowl or...

They look so adorable and so good! I want to eat them so bad

by kayapup1234 on 6/5/2013 2:44:09 PM

these look really good I like almonds and def like chocolate!!!!!!!!!

by hardwoodqueen on 2/14/2013 3:13:04 PM

I definitely want to try these! Smile

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:36:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Thanks Lauren!
What type of chocolate would I use since the recipe says it should be an oblong shape?
Two things:
1. I've posted a few comments from my phone on various posts, and they never show up. Can you please tell me why this is happening?
2. These chocolate footballs are a great idea, and I really want to make them, but I'm allergic to nuts. Is there something else I could use instead of the chocolate covered almonds?
Thanks!
~k1776
Hey girl, if its through your phone it could be your connection. Posting through a mobile device sometimes is a lot more complicated then posting directly online on a computer. - you could make them plain chocolate!

Hey girl, hmmm you could possibly try chocolate covered raisins or cranberries. Sometimes they're in all weird shapes, but I think with the football lines that you add it will be easy to see what it is.

lauren r.

by k1776 on 2/3/2013 10:14:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Two things:
Thanks!
~k1776

lauren r.

by k1776 on 2/3/2013 9:44:24 AM

Here me out, guys.
Once upon a time, I had a club called The Alphas United. Then, the evil witches called School, Drama, and Distraction came upon me and made me forget about it. Now, I have broken the spell with the help of Remembrance and will try to restart the club before School, Drama, and Distraction come back. Report all Alphas. We have a job to do. Join my club for amazing tips and an in on an exclusive clique.
The End...
or is it?

by transform2314 on 2/2/2013 9:17:15 PM

I made them and they are actually super easy to make, but you only really need 3 stripes. But, they turned out really cute!

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 8:45:21 PM

These are so adorable!!!

by emonade on 2/2/2013 6:21:21 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 6:15:41 PM

Hey girls! Come ask me for advice on my profile page! I can help with friends,makeup,hair,nails,school,life and anything you want! I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 2/2/2013 3:12:05 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast Foot
I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common and a really strong connection.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:42:01 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast Foot

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:41:45 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Thanks! Sounds good Smile

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/2/2013 12:47:22 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Ok, I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for Valentine's day. We've been together for about a week and a half...he really likes hockey and Alabama Smile two of my fav things! Any suggestions?

Hey girl, maybe just make him a card and get him a shirt of his favorite hockey team!

lauren r.

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/2/2013 12:27:02 PM

Hey girlies! If you need advice on anything (and I mean anything) I would love to help ya out. Smile No question is too weird, gross, stupid or wrong. I promise I don't judge.

Oh and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the response on my page, so just be sure to check back! <333

by kikidee12 on 2/2/2013 12:12:49 PM

Hey girls!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help ( we answer all of your questions)
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN! ,,
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/2/2013 10:40:33 AM

those look so good specking of things that are good if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:24:01 AM

Darnn I'm allergic to almonds Frown

by xxnycbeauty on 2/2/2013 9:53:22 AM

What can I get/make my BF for Valentines Day? We haven't been together long so we really don't have any pictures. Thanks!

Hey girl, definitely make him a card! I usually like to think it's s holiday for girls mostly, for their guys to give them gifts and show love. heehee. It is very nice for the girl to get the guy a small gift though. Maybe you could buy two tickets to the movies and give them to him saying its a movie of his choice whenever he wants to go?

lauren r.

by myfatsquirrel on 2/2/2013 2:16:02 AM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 12:13:59 AM