AN HOUR AGO Get high-fashion hair—even when you’re on the field! Here’s how: http://t.co/0fevI8C9AK

AN HOUR AGO Chat w. @PeytonList + you could win her signed copy of GL! Follow @girlslifemag or visit http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi at 6p/EST to join #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO #RECIPES: 5 fall-inspired smoothies to try ASAP…as in now…as in RIGHT now!: http://t.co/olK6obrCUH

COMMENTS

Black bean quinoa chipotle chili

Trust us, no one will be wondering, “Where’s the beef?” when you serve up this absolutely delicious vegetarian chili. Whether you’re making it for Super...

Made this for the fam last night; the spiciness is just right, and the texture is amazing!
I substituted the quinoa for coucous(a greek pasta) because I couldn't find quinoa at the store; it works just fine!

by ShawtyM on 6/2/2013 4:33:24 PM

Join my club the Dinner Helpers

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 7:57:56 PM

I want to try this!!!!! No more Chipolte or Qudoba, welcome healthy Chipolte.

by dancer995 on 2/25/2013 5:54:10 PM

yummmmm

by sfluv on 2/23/2013 5:38:49 PM

I definitely want to try this! (:

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 3:12:25 PM

HEY girlies,
If you ever need advice, you can just post on my profile. I'm on GL everyday chicas ;)
xoxo

by neonroxursox on 2/2/2013 1:38:44 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!
I REALLY want to lose some weight before the summer, but it's really hard in my house. Sometimes my mom and dad are at work late so we have to eat pizza or fast food. We don't have any exercise machines and it's too cold to go walking outside. I downloaded a workout app from my phone but I never get to use it because of homework or i'm too tired from school. My parents are on a budget so they can't really buy me other healthy foods I can eat. It feels impossible to lose weight. What can I do?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you can offer to go grocery shopping with your parents or help cook next time so your fam can eat healthier! If you need to exercise indoors, you can try pushups and situps or run up and down your stairs. You could also do a workout DVD or buy a few weights and use them inside.

Meghan D.

by fizzydee12 on 2/1/2013 11:52:21 PM

I'm not the most active person. I play basketball a few times a week and dance an hour a week. I'm not a super healthy eater, but I've seen worse. right now I'm tall and skinny yet Im still worried about being overwieght when I get older. I hate hard-core exercise. What can I do to make sure I stay healthy-ish.

Hey girlie,

If you are exercising a few times a week, that's great! If you want to eat healthier, try adding more fruits and veggies into your diet. And if you keep exercising you shouldn't be overweight when you grow. If you hate the exercise you're doing, find something you love so it won't feel like work! Try different machines at the gym, or take a new dance class that looks fun. When you like exercising it won't feel like work, and you'll stay fit!

Meghan D.

by kenbon on 2/1/2013 10:13:42 PM

Hey Girlies, Please check out my club;
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We post daily and answer all questions!!! We talk about; Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥
Go to profile and you can find it there(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/1/2013 9:13:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I like this guy who goes to a different school, but we both like each other A LOT! He always tells his friends how he likes me, so he finally asked me out. We dated for a while, then I heard a rumor that scared me, so I broke up with him because I was scared and stressed. Apparently he still likes me, and I still like him, and next year he is switching schools to go to our school, but when people ask him if he is going to go out with me he says "I don't know it's complicated" What should I do?

Hey girlie,

If it was just a rumor, you don't even know if it's true, so maybe you should give him a chance and listen to his side of the story, too, especially if you both still like each other! Try talking to him in person and sorting everything out--if he's going to be at your school, you'll probably be seeing him anyway, so it would help if you were both on the same page. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.