AN HOUR AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

2 HOURS AGO So you wanna start shaving? Here's how to talk to your 'rents about it: http://t.co/87ujES5HS2

4 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

COMMENTS

Black bean quinoa chipotle chili

Trust us, no one will be wondering, “Where’s the beef?” when you serve up this absolutely delicious vegetarian chili. Whether you’re making it for Super...

Hey girls!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help (we answer all of your questions),
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN! !!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/1/2013 8:30:30 PM

Modmodmod
So I have these two upperclassmen friends who are dating, and they are really cool. They always call me cute, and give me hugs when we pass each other in the hall, especially the guy. Recently, the guy asked me what i was getting him for valentines day. i said 'probably nothing' and he looked offended. (not for real, just cause he's funny.) For valentines day, the dance team is selling roses, and they're color coded to say 'I like you', 'I love you' or 'we're friends'. Would it be weird of me to get each of them one? Or would it be cute and funny? Also, which ones should I get? Thanks!

Hey girl,

I don't think it would be weird to give them the friend one since they are friends with you! Or if you really do like one of them, it could be a cute way to let them know Smile

Meghan D.

by janbradylolz on 2/1/2013 8:29:07 PM

Modmodmod

by janbradylolz on 2/1/2013 8:28:43 PM

MOD MOD KOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
My brother is in college and my parents are going to send him a box with some certain food items because he is vegan. We live in the north and his college is in the south. I want to make him something. Food or anything. What can I make him? Thanks for the help. Please reply. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your parents about what you can send him, because you don't want to send something that's perishable and could go bad. They will have lots of suggestions on foods he'll love. That's sweet of you to think of him! You could also send a homemade card to say hi Smile

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 2/1/2013 7:55:34 PM

Sounds YUMMMY!!!!!!

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/1/2013 6:59:49 PM

Hey. I was wondering whether this is a healthy lunch.

Boiled egg (for protein)
corn and carrots
Apple
Bread
And orange juice

And how do i know which calories are good and bad. I know i need about

by akaprincess on 2/1/2013 6:56:37 PM

I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common. He grew up near the native anerican reservation that my family is from. And our zodiac signs are alike! Smile

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 6:53:07 PM