3 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

4 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

5 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

Black bean quinoa chipotle chili

Trust us, no one will be wondering, “Where’s the beef?” when you serve up this absolutely delicious vegetarian chili. Whether you’re making it for Super...

Made this for the fam last night; the spiciness is just right, and the texture is amazing!
I substituted the quinoa for coucous(a greek pasta) because I couldn't find quinoa at the store; it works just fine!

by ShawtyM on 6/2/2013 4:33:24 PM

Join my club the Dinner Helpers

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 7:57:56 PM

I want to try this!!!!! No more Chipolte or Qudoba, welcome healthy Chipolte.

by dancer995 on 2/25/2013 5:54:10 PM

yummmmm

by sfluv on 2/23/2013 5:38:49 PM

I definitely want to try this! (:

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 3:12:25 PM

HEY girlies,
If you ever need advice, you can just post on my profile. I'm on GL everyday chicas ;)
xoxo

by neonroxursox on 2/2/2013 1:38:44 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!
I REALLY want to lose some weight before the summer, but it's really hard in my house. Sometimes my mom and dad are at work late so we have to eat pizza or fast food. We don't have any exercise machines and it's too cold to go walking outside. I downloaded a workout app from my phone but I never get to use it because of homework or i'm too tired from school. My parents are on a budget so they can't really buy me other healthy foods I can eat. It feels impossible to lose weight. What can I do?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you can offer to go grocery shopping with your parents or help cook next time so your fam can eat healthier! If you need to exercise indoors, you can try pushups and situps or run up and down your stairs. You could also do a workout DVD or buy a few weights and use them inside.

Meghan D.

by fizzydee12 on 2/1/2013 11:52:21 PM

I'm not the most active person. I play basketball a few times a week and dance an hour a week. I'm not a super healthy eater, but I've seen worse. right now I'm tall and skinny yet Im still worried about being overwieght when I get older. I hate hard-core exercise. What can I do to make sure I stay healthy-ish.

Hey girlie,

If you are exercising a few times a week, that's great! If you want to eat healthier, try adding more fruits and veggies into your diet. And if you keep exercising you shouldn't be overweight when you grow. If you hate the exercise you're doing, find something you love so it won't feel like work! Try different machines at the gym, or take a new dance class that looks fun. When you like exercising it won't feel like work, and you'll stay fit!

Meghan D.

by kenbon on 2/1/2013 10:13:42 PM

Hey Girlies, Please check out my club;
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We post daily and answer all questions!!! We talk about; Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥
Go to profile and you can find it there(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/1/2013 9:13:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I like this guy who goes to a different school, but we both like each other A LOT! He always tells his friends how he likes me, so he finally asked me out. We dated for a while, then I heard a rumor that scared me, so I broke up with him because I was scared and stressed. Apparently he still likes me, and I still like him, and next year he is switching schools to go to our school, but when people ask him if he is going to go out with me he says "I don't know it's complicated" What should I do?

Hey girlie,

If it was just a rumor, you don't even know if it's true, so maybe you should give him a chance and listen to his side of the story, too, especially if you both still like each other! Try talking to him in person and sorting everything out--if he's going to be at your school, you'll probably be seeing him anyway, so it would help if you were both on the same page. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by allicat13 on 2/1/2013 8:31:04 PM

Hey girls!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help (we answer all of your questions),
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN! !!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/1/2013 8:30:30 PM

Modmodmod
So I have these two upperclassmen friends who are dating, and they are really cool. They always call me cute, and give me hugs when we pass each other in the hall, especially the guy. Recently, the guy asked me what i was getting him for valentines day. i said 'probably nothing' and he looked offended. (not for real, just cause he's funny.) For valentines day, the dance team is selling roses, and they're color coded to say 'I like you', 'I love you' or 'we're friends'. Would it be weird of me to get each of them one? Or would it be cute and funny? Also, which ones should I get? Thanks!

Hey girl,

I don't think it would be weird to give them the friend one since they are friends with you! Or if you really do like one of them, it could be a cute way to let them know Smile

Meghan D.

by janbradylolz on 2/1/2013 8:29:07 PM

Modmodmod

by janbradylolz on 2/1/2013 8:28:43 PM

MOD MOD KOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
My brother is in college and my parents are going to send him a box with some certain food items because he is vegan. We live in the north and his college is in the south. I want to make him something. Food or anything. What can I make him? Thanks for the help. Please reply. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your parents about what you can send him, because you don't want to send something that's perishable and could go bad. They will have lots of suggestions on foods he'll love. That's sweet of you to think of him! You could also send a homemade card to say hi Smile

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 2/1/2013 7:55:34 PM

Sounds YUMMMY!!!!!!

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/1/2013 6:59:49 PM

Hey. I was wondering whether this is a healthy lunch.

Boiled egg (for protein)
corn and carrots
Apple
Bread
And orange juice

And how do i know which calories are good and bad. I know i need about

by akaprincess on 2/1/2013 6:56:37 PM

I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common. He grew up near the native anerican reservation that my family is from. And our zodiac signs are alike! Smile

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 6:53:07 PM