12 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

15 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

16 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

China Anne McClain talks top 10 African-American role models

A.N.T. Farm star China Anne McClain kicked off Black History Month with a particularly poignant blog post over at HuffPo, all about the African-Americans who...

@Em11ily, really? Just let it go. You people just need to celebrate a cool month. Seriously.

by transform2314 on 2/7/2013 12:56:22 AM

Umm explain to me again the point of black history month! Why does it have to be black history month? The African tribes sold themselves into slavery way before the Americans did! America was not the only country to have slavery. Several ignorant people seem to forget about the struggles of other ethnic groups other than the blacks. The NATIVE Americans were the very first people here, and they were forced to leave THEIR land for the settlers. Many Native American tribes today no longer exist because of this. Do the native Americans get a month for their history and struggles??. Nooooo. This is soon screwed up! Why can't it just be American Heritage month and we recognize everyone and their struggles, but I that would make too much sense and be too easy.

by Em11ily on 2/7/2013 12:02:20 AM

MOD!!!
How are you supposed to react when something sad happens to you? For example, in the span of 1 year, my 2 best friends moved away, and then another one of my close friends is moving today. But I didn't cry, and I don't miss them every single day, even right after they moved. Most people cry when something like that happens, but I stayed totally calm. And that's just one example. And when I get hurt, I don't cry (unless its super serious). Is there something wrong with me?

Hey girlie, there's nothing wrong with you. Everyone reacts differently to sad things and just because you don't cry it doesn't make you a bad person.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 2/6/2013 5:31:32 PM

My parents inspire me.

by otter77 on 2/4/2013 7:45:24 PM

HAPPY SUPER BOWL! WHO DO YOU WANNA WIN? RAVENS vs. 49NERS?
Vote today on my profile!

by neonroxursox on 2/3/2013 8:50:33 PM

Michelle Phan I can relate to her so much and she's life saver for girls!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/3/2013 7:57:01 PM

Yeah, i agree with strawberry13 too. I totally respect black history month.

I kinda agree with puddinface too. Not a China Ann fan, sorry

by ColosalMascara on 2/3/2013 6:55:26 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 6:15:24 PM

Hey girls! Come ask me for advice on my profile page! I can help with friends,makeup,hair,nails,school,life and anything you want! I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 2/2/2013 3:10:43 PM

@HockeyLuver, that is because African Americans have gone through hardships involving their race. I don't see why you want a need for White History Month.

by transform2314 on 2/2/2013 1:48:14 PM