AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

1 HOURS AGO Riddle time! What's better than edible lip balm that taste like Starbursts? (Hint: NOTHING): http://t.co/SJWsYTSGwz

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

COMMENTS

China Anne McClain talks top 10 African-American role models

A.N.T. Farm star China Anne McClain kicked off Black History Month with a particularly poignant blog post over at HuffPo, all about the African-Americans who...

@Em11ily, really? Just let it go. You people just need to celebrate a cool month. Seriously.

by transform2314 on 2/7/2013 12:56:22 AM

Umm explain to me again the point of black history month! Why does it have to be black history month? The African tribes sold themselves into slavery way before the Americans did! America was not the only country to have slavery. Several ignorant people seem to forget about the struggles of other ethnic groups other than the blacks. The NATIVE Americans were the very first people here, and they were forced to leave THEIR land for the settlers. Many Native American tribes today no longer exist because of this. Do the native Americans get a month for their history and struggles??. Nooooo. This is soon screwed up! Why can't it just be American Heritage month and we recognize everyone and their struggles, but I that would make too much sense and be too easy.

by Em11ily on 2/7/2013 12:02:20 AM

MOD!!!
How are you supposed to react when something sad happens to you? For example, in the span of 1 year, my 2 best friends moved away, and then another one of my close friends is moving today. But I didn't cry, and I don't miss them every single day, even right after they moved. Most people cry when something like that happens, but I stayed totally calm. And that's just one example. And when I get hurt, I don't cry (unless its super serious). Is there something wrong with me?

Hey girlie, there's nothing wrong with you. Everyone reacts differently to sad things and just because you don't cry it doesn't make you a bad person.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 2/6/2013 5:31:32 PM

My parents inspire me.

by otter77 on 2/4/2013 7:45:24 PM

HAPPY SUPER BOWL! WHO DO YOU WANNA WIN? RAVENS vs. 49NERS?
Vote today on my profile!

by neonroxursox on 2/3/2013 8:50:33 PM

Michelle Phan I can relate to her so much and she's life saver for girls!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/3/2013 7:57:01 PM

Yeah, i agree with strawberry13 too. I totally respect black history month.

I kinda agree with puddinface too. Not a China Ann fan, sorry

by ColosalMascara on 2/3/2013 6:55:26 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 6:15:24 PM

Hey girls! Come ask me for advice on my profile page! I can help with friends,makeup,hair,nails,school,life and anything you want! I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 2/2/2013 3:10:43 PM

@HockeyLuver, that is because African Americans have gone through hardships involving their race. I don't see why you want a need for White History Month.

by transform2314 on 2/2/2013 1:48:14 PM

@-strawberry13 I agree with you.

by mooncool7 on 2/2/2013 1:04:19 PM

HockyLuver that's racist. The African Americans have struggled with slavery and racism their entire lives(maybe not slavery the whole time.) Just search Birmingham,AL 1960s.

by -strawberry13 on 2/2/2013 12:28:09 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:21:51 AM

Because black people really strugeled but the white people didn't. The black had civil boycotts and walks that helped them over come there differences but people still judge them but not as much as they were.

by Pandalover87 on 2/1/2013 10:12:54 PM

LOL! @HockeyLuver Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 2/1/2013 9:56:54 PM

Hey Girlies, Please check out my club;
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We post daily and answer all questions!!! We talk about; Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥
Go to profile and you can find it there(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/1/2013 8:59:11 PM

Hey all you Jake Short fans - check out his 30 day photo challenge from Olivia Osteen on Facebook and Instagram.
Awesome Stuff!!!

by Dixie7 on 2/1/2013 7:16:57 PM

Why is there Black History Month but no White History month, both are important.

by HockeyLuver on 2/1/2013 6:17:26 PM

Ugh china Anne McLain u put Michael Jackson before MLK? Wow. Just, wow.
She is seriously annoying me.
She's so cocky
Like anyone cares who your favorite role models are.
Get over yourself.

Just saying my honest opinion.

by puddinface7 on 2/1/2013 5:29:39 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 2/1/2013 5:07:36 PM

Jenifer Hudson! She is SOOO gorgeous especially after losing weight and when I see her on TV she seems so charismatic and sweet! (:

by xxnycbeauty on 2/1/2013 4:01:29 PM

Maybe you should talk to someone you trust, like a parent or sibling. Bullying can be very serious and if that's how you feel, please talk to someone. If you don't feel comfortable talking to a family member, try a friend of even guidance counselor, it will really help! mailyse f.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/1/2013 3:03:43 PM