AN HOUR AGO #WinToday: 5 lucky girls will step into style with these Desert Boots by Clarks USA! http://t.co/vYjFE53VId

2 HOURS AGO Sneaky excuses to get a convo going with that cutie newbie in class: http://t.co/Wsp5NBku6P #GuyAdvice

12 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

COMMENTS

Delish switches to make on Super Bowl Sunday

Thought your days of too-full plates were over come Jan. 1? Think again. According to the Calorie Control Council, Super Bowl Sunday is the biggest...

I will never trade in my fried wings! NEVER!!!

by hidi75 on 2/3/2013 6:52:32 PM

I think its OK to eat not-so-healthy foods on Super-Bowl Sunday honestly if you don't eat like that every day. I have "fat days" every once in a while

by hermione&ron on 2/3/2013 12:38:42 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 6:18:20 PM

Hey girls!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help ( we answer all of your questions)
Its all about Fashion and Beauty and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN!!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/2/2013 10:44:04 AM

those are good tips that i need but here is a tip you may need if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:26:50 AM

HEY girlies,
If you ever need advice, you can just post on my profile. I'm on GL everyday chicas ;)
xoxo

by neonroxursox on 2/2/2013 1:38:29 AM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 12:14:41 AM