8 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

11 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

12 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Friday funnies! Vote for your fave cat video of the year

Thought kitty vids were best kept on YouTube? Think again! This year, our favorite felines hit the big time in Park City, Utah, during the...

I love all the videos.

by dancer995 on 3/16/2013 6:37:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! When I get a magaine, that issue's month is already past! Like for last month's magazine, I got my January and Febuary magazine in March!!

Oh no! So sorry, girlie. Have you tried calling/emailing our subscription office about it?
Florence N.

by beachlover123 on 3/8/2013 12:28:06 PM

The last one: that reminds me of my little red "cootie"- she was wonderful and i miss her all the time<3 God Bless Her and Rocky!

by Justmecheyenne on 2/10/2013 6:59:26 PM

I vote for catalouge it was funny

by turtle1702 on 2/6/2013 8:31:47 PM

The last one made me cry!!

by Lizzylizard101 on 2/6/2013 4:52:31 PM

They're all so adorable.

by transform2314 on 2/2/2013 2:09:05 PM

My vote go's to the catalogue video!ROTFL!

by prettychica82 on 2/2/2013 11:10:02 AM

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:27:09 AM

Rocky is sooo sad Frown

i vote for catalouge

by girlio93485 on 2/2/2013 10:01:58 AM

Harry would love this--my obsessed 1D fan would say!
Umm....I like dogs better! ;D---me personally !

by Susmita24 on 2/2/2013 1:38:36 AM