12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Friday funnies! Vote for your fave cat video of the year

Thought kitty vids were best kept on YouTube? Think again! This year, our favorite felines hit the big time in Park City, Utah, during the...

MODMODMOD Exactly WHEN is the CatDance film festival? I want to go!!!

Hey girlie,

I think it is January 19!

Meghan D.

by KatnissEverlark13 on 2/1/2013 11:26:42 PM

MODMODMOD

Hey girlie,

I'm sure you're not the ONLY one dating someone! It can be frustrating at times, but there are great perks of being single, so try to enjoy your time with your friends and fam and focus on schoolwork! Maybe you could make some new friends who are single too Smile As for your brother, I don't think you need to mention it to your mom since he hasn't talked to you about it. Maybe she will notice it herself.

Meghan D.

by WhiteStripe3 on 2/1/2013 11:02:42 PM

A CHANGE OF HEART!

by Zia111 on 2/1/2013 10:52:58 PM

Hey girls!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help ( answer all of your questions),
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN!!!!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/1/2013 8:06:40 PM

I vote for catalouge

by linkin on 2/1/2013 7:23:26 PM

a cat's guide to caring for humans...all the way!

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/1/2013 7:03:11 PM

I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common. He grew up near the native anerican reservation that my family is from. And our zodiac signs are alike! Smile

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 6:52:01 PM