AN HOUR AGO QUIZ! Are you super shy or a social butterfly?: http://t.co/FeZgDt0EuO pic.twitter.com/5nCurxvJqQ

2 HOURS AGO Meet the European student living on...a train?: http://t.co/LIDyl3f6AZ pic.twitter.com/o4po4bmyDR

3 HOURS AGO Need some style inspo? Chck out these fab fashion bloggers: http://t.co/Q86MdWSfnV pic.twitter.com/xOaowR141q

COMMENTS

Friday funnies! Vote for your fave cat video of the year

Thought kitty vids were best kept on YouTube? Think again! This year, our favorite felines hit the big time in Park City, Utah, during the...

rocky

by aki2000 on 2/1/2013 6:07:39 PM

Awwwwwwww Rockyyyyyyy!

by audz1199 on 2/1/2013 6:00:07 PM

catalogue

by myfatsquirrel on 2/1/2013 5:03:02 PM

Cat's Guide. XD

by i<3cake on 2/1/2013 4:00:54 PM

AWH the last one was really sad! D,:

by LexiNicoleBieber on 2/1/2013 3:50:32 PM

I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common. He grew up near the native anerican reservation that my family is from. And our zodiac signs are alike! Smile

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 3:43:40 PM

i vote for a cats guide

by aaarrrppp on 2/1/2013 2:41:07 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.