AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

2 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

3 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

Friday funnies! Vote for your fave cat video of the year

Thought kitty vids were best kept on YouTube? Think again! This year, our favorite felines hit the big time in Park City, Utah, during the...

rocky

by aki2000 on 2/1/2013 6:07:39 PM

Awwwwwwww Rockyyyyyyy!

by audz1199 on 2/1/2013 6:00:07 PM

catalogue

by myfatsquirrel on 2/1/2013 5:03:02 PM

Cat's Guide. XD

by i<3cake on 2/1/2013 4:00:54 PM

AWH the last one was really sad! D,:

by LexiNicoleBieber on 2/1/2013 3:50:32 PM

I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common. He grew up near the native anerican reservation that my family is from. And our zodiac signs are alike! Smile

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 3:43:40 PM