2 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

5 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

6 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Friday funnies! Vote for your fave cat video of the year

Thought kitty vids were best kept on YouTube? Think again! This year, our favorite felines hit the big time in Park City, Utah, during the...

I love all the videos.

by dancer995 on 3/16/2013 6:37:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! When I get a magaine, that issue's month is already past! Like for last month's magazine, I got my January and Febuary magazine in March!!

Oh no! So sorry, girlie. Have you tried calling/emailing our subscription office about it?
Florence N.

by beachlover123 on 3/8/2013 12:28:06 PM

The last one: that reminds me of my little red "cootie"- she was wonderful and i miss her all the time<3 God Bless Her and Rocky!

by Justmecheyenne on 2/10/2013 6:59:26 PM

I vote for catalouge it was funny

by turtle1702 on 2/6/2013 8:31:47 PM

The last one made me cry!!

by Lizzylizard101 on 2/6/2013 4:52:31 PM

They're all so adorable.

by transform2314 on 2/2/2013 2:09:05 PM

My vote go's to the catalogue video!ROTFL!

by prettychica82 on 2/2/2013 11:10:02 AM

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:27:09 AM

Rocky is sooo sad Frown

i vote for catalouge

by girlio93485 on 2/2/2013 10:01:58 AM

Harry would love this--my obsessed 1D fan would say!
Umm....I like dogs better! ;D---me personally !

by Susmita24 on 2/2/2013 1:38:36 AM

MODMODMOD Exactly WHEN is the CatDance film festival? I want to go!!!

Hey girlie,

I think it is January 19!

Meghan D.

by KatnissEverlark13 on 2/1/2013 11:26:42 PM

MODMODMOD

Hey girlie,

I'm sure you're not the ONLY one dating someone! It can be frustrating at times, but there are great perks of being single, so try to enjoy your time with your friends and fam and focus on schoolwork! Maybe you could make some new friends who are single too Smile As for your brother, I don't think you need to mention it to your mom since he hasn't talked to you about it. Maybe she will notice it herself.

Meghan D.

by WhiteStripe3 on 2/1/2013 11:02:42 PM

A CHANGE OF HEART!

by Zia111 on 2/1/2013 10:52:58 PM

Hey girls!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help ( answer all of your questions),
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN!!!!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/1/2013 8:06:40 PM

I vote for catalouge

by linkin on 2/1/2013 7:23:26 PM

a cat's guide to caring for humans...all the way!

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/1/2013 7:03:11 PM

I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common. He grew up near the native anerican reservation that my family is from. And our zodiac signs are alike! Smile

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 6:52:01 PM

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 6:51:30 PM

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/1/2013 6:51:13 PM

I loved Catalogue, that was really funny. Smile

by LovePeaceHope on 2/1/2013 6:47:05 PM

rocky

by aki2000 on 2/1/2013 6:07:39 PM

Awwwwwwww Rockyyyyyyy!

by audz1199 on 2/1/2013 6:00:07 PM

catalogue

by myfatsquirrel on 2/1/2013 5:03:02 PM

Cat's Guide. XD

by i<3cake on 2/1/2013 4:00:54 PM

AWH the last one was really sad! D,:

by LexiNicoleBieber on 2/1/2013 3:50:32 PM