3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

You're invited! Love to write about love? Join us on Facebook for a writing workshop!

CLICK HERE to download your invite! You're invited! Books That Make Us Swoon GL's I <3 Writing Workshop Live on Facebook! What: Love to read and write romance...

Dear MOD,
I want to write more about romance and my thoughts about guys, relationships and romance. How can I make sure no one reads my romantic writings like my mom or siblings? I would hate if they accidentally read about my romantic thoughts and fantasies when it comes to kissing and spending romantic alone time with my bf or a hot guy. Does anyone know how to handle this?

Hey girlie, write them in a journal that you'll always use for that and hide it well! Find a spot where you don't think anyone will ever find it to know that your thoughts are safe.

Lauren T.

by fashionqn on 2/6/2013 6:09:18 PM

How do you usually start writing a book (or any other type of writing really)?

by ags1024 on 2/6/2013 2:23:41 PM

I wish I could be at the workshop this week. I love reading about romance and would even love more to write about it and become a great writer someday. Pushing The Limits is a great novel, you wont be disappointed. I love Katie McGarry, you can find a lot of her books in the young adult and new adult section of the goodreads website.

by fashionqn on 2/5/2013 5:27:20 PM

Dear Girls Life,
How do you write a really good kissing scene?

Hey girl, go check out your fave kissing scenes from books you've read and think about what you like or don't like about the way those scenes are written.  Then, give it a go.  Best of luck writing!

Karin E.

by -strawberry13 on 2/5/2013 11:20:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Can I access the session later if I can't make it live?

Hey girlie,

Since it is on Facebook, you should be able to see the comments by visiting the GL Facebook page afterwards.

Meghan D.

by iLoveBritishBoys on 2/4/2013 6:52:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I won't be able to make the writing session- is there any way I can access it later, and be able to read all of the questions and answers? I really hope so!

Hey girlie,

Since it is on Facebook, you should be able to visit the GL facebook page later and read the comments!

Meghan D.

by iLoveBritishBoys on 2/4/2013 6:51:38 PM

How do you keep your story from getting too cliched?

by Brenna04 on 2/4/2013 3:33:48 PM

I am not good at ending a story or starting and how do I make a good love story without it being "ewww"?

by mooncool7 on 2/3/2013 11:40:52 PM

What inspired you three authors to write about love?

by neenee60 on 2/3/2013 11:18:08 PM

@xXMissBehavedXx

When I write, and I get stuck on the beginning, I start writing the middle or the end. It gives me a better idea of how to get there. It's important to begin with the end in mind.

by eternaldreamer on 2/3/2013 9:33:06 PM