2 HOURS AGO Ear cuffs: no piercing required: http://t.co/AXGV9XSXkr

2 HOURS AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

4 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

COMMENTS

You're invited! Love to write about love? Join us on Facebook for a writing workshop!

CLICK HERE to download your invite! You're invited! Books That Make Us Swoon GL's I <3 Writing Workshop Live on Facebook! What: Love to read and write romance...

I'm ALWAYS stuck on the beginning of my stories! How do I easily begin my story without dragging on or having too little information?

by xXMissBehavedXx on 2/3/2013 12:15:21 PM

I read and write like its going out of style. Ha ha

by hgrules on 2/2/2013 10:23:46 PM

How do I build a realistic romance without making it too obvious? Also, how do I keep the plot moving, but still insert daily events to keep it realistic?

by genieinabottle on 2/2/2013 8:10:23 AM

If we posted a comment but can't get on facebook because we don't have one, are we still entered to win the books?

Hey girlie,

I think that should be fine!

Meghan D.

by rebecca18 on 2/1/2013 10:32:19 PM

Hey Girlies, Please check out my club;
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!"
We post daily and answer all questions!!! We talk about; Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥
Go to profile and you can find it there(:
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/1/2013 9:09:56 PM

Dude GL this is amazing! you should continue to do more stuff like this i LOVE to write.

by Icecreamluver on 2/1/2013 8:01:53 PM

I have the same question as thatsnotawkward! And how do you keep even everyday events that are occurring in the story from getting boring? How do you know how fast to pace the relationship, to make sure it's not moving too fast where its not realistic, or too slow so that it's boring your readers?

Hey rebecca18, practice makes perfect. Write down what you think sounds good and makes sense. Have a teacher proofread it and give you pointers. Lend it to your friends and get their advice too. Take notes from writing done by others that you like. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by rebecca18 on 2/1/2013 6:11:02 PM

When writing a book how do I keep a solid and whole plot, setting, theme,etc.
Also is there any writers jargon that all soon-to-be writers should know.

Hey onyinyechi566, write down your topic and number all the points you want to cover. That way you'll know exactly what to talk about and when. Avoid talking in everyday language, be a little formal. When using words like "don't" and "can't", spell them out and write do not and can not/cannot instead. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by onyinyechi5166 on 2/1/2013 6:00:31 PM

My question: I am a reporter for a local newspaper. I was wondering how can you get inspiration? My editor is always wanting us to get more stories but how can I be inspired?

Hey linkin, think about topics you enjoy. Are you into nature, sports or news? After you discover what you like, start jotting things down. I'm sure you'll find some inspiration. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by linkin on 2/1/2013 5:55:21 PM

I have a question that I'd like to ask!!

When you're writing, how do you make sure your plot is exciting and never gets really boring? And how do you make romances so they aren't so predictable and cliche?

by thatsnotawkward on 2/1/2013 4:30:48 PM