25 MINUTES AGO All I want for Christmas is...

1 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

2 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

How To: Rock fireworks on your fingertips

Hooray for the Ravens! My beloved team has snagged a spot to Super Bowl XLVII tomorrow night. Truth be told, I didn’t think I’d be rocking purple...

I love these nails! They're so cute! If i actually liked football or watching sports, i would definitely go for the ravens! Smile

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/4/2013 3:29:17 AM

Your nails are very cute! In fact they're so cute they make me want to love the Ravens! LOL

by prettyshari on 3/13/2013 9:40:16 AM

is it hard to do these nails because im horrible at doing my own nails

by lcjean on 3/11/2013 11:25:07 AM

These looked awesome when I tried them! Find more awesome ideas on my club, NailArtSmile

by kritosaurus on 2/28/2013 3:33:24 PM

this is a cool nailpolish, but I can never make my nails look good! how do I get that professional look?

by hardwoodqueen on 2/14/2013 3:47:45 PM

This is a super cute idea! (:

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:55:59 PM

by Emilicious on 2/3/2013 1:16:52 AM

Meghan D.
Is there anything good about a small chest?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for seven awesome things about having small boobs!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/3/2013 12:21:55 AM

I'm wearing a bra today, and it's a little bit shameful... I'm wearing a 32AA... And it's a little bit big. I'm at the state where I need a bra, but I don't see upsides to it.

Hey girlie,

If your bra doesn't fit, you should go to a department or specialty store and get measured for one that does fit. You'll get used to wearing them eventually Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/2/2013 11:17:41 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 9:38:30 PM

Make that shiny sequin shirt into a daytime piece by rocking a denim button up over top of it. Leave a couple of buttons undone for a flash of sparkle.
What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!