3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it "like" or loveeeeeee? http://t.co/6WzGkGzUpQ pic.twitter.com/bLgXbYfpnX

4 HOURS AGO Hey, night owls—want to get a better night's sleep? Try these tricks: http://t.co/WfEA25gW1H pic.twitter.com/nesj6qiYJf

4 HOURS AGO@SkylarStecker: @girlslifemag ☺️thank you!!!!😘” Of course, boo! 😍

COMMENTS

How To: Rock fireworks on your fingertips

Hooray for the Ravens! My beloved team has snagged a spot to Super Bowl XLVII tomorrow night. Truth be told, I didn’t think I’d be rocking purple...

I love these nails! They're so cute! If i actually liked football or watching sports, i would definitely go for the ravens! Smile

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/4/2013 3:29:17 AM

Your nails are very cute! In fact they're so cute they make me want to love the Ravens! LOL

by prettyshari on 3/13/2013 9:40:16 AM

is it hard to do these nails because im horrible at doing my own nails

by lcjean on 3/11/2013 11:25:07 AM

These looked awesome when I tried them! Find more awesome ideas on my club, NailArtSmile

by kritosaurus on 2/28/2013 3:33:24 PM

this is a cool nailpolish, but I can never make my nails look good! how do I get that professional look?

by hardwoodqueen on 2/14/2013 3:47:45 PM

This is a super cute idea! (:

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:55:59 PM

by Emilicious on 2/3/2013 1:16:52 AM

MOD!
Meghan D.
Is there anything good about a small chest?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for seven awesome things about having small boobs! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/01/7-fab-things-about-small-boobs.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/3/2013 12:21:55 AM

MOD!
I'm wearing a bra today, and it's a little bit shameful... I'm wearing a 32AA... And it's a little bit big. I'm at the state where I need a bra, but I don't see upsides to it.

Hey girlie,

If your bra doesn't fit, you should go to a department or specialty store and get measured for one that does fit. You'll get used to wearing them eventually Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/2/2013 11:17:41 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 9:38:30 PM

Donning all black? Remember to add a fun pop of color or a piece of awesome statement jewelry so your outfit stands out.

Your mom just told you it’s your turn to pick the summer vacation spot, where will you choose?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.