1 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

How To: Rock fireworks on your fingertips

Hooray for the Ravens! My beloved team has snagged a spot to Super Bowl XLVII tomorrow night. Truth be told, I didn’t think I’d be rocking purple...

I love these nails! They're so cute! If i actually liked football or watching sports, i would definitely go for the ravens! Smile

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/4/2013 3:29:17 AM

Your nails are very cute! In fact they're so cute they make me want to love the Ravens! LOL

by prettyshari on 3/13/2013 9:40:16 AM

is it hard to do these nails because im horrible at doing my own nails

by lcjean on 3/11/2013 11:25:07 AM

These looked awesome when I tried them! Find more awesome ideas on my club, NailArtSmile

by kritosaurus on 2/28/2013 3:33:24 PM

this is a cool nailpolish, but I can never make my nails look good! how do I get that professional look?

by hardwoodqueen on 2/14/2013 3:47:45 PM

This is a super cute idea! (:

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:55:59 PM

by Emilicious on 2/3/2013 1:16:52 AM

MOD!
Meghan D.
Is there anything good about a small chest?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for seven awesome things about having small boobs! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/01/7-fab-things-about-small-boobs.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/3/2013 12:21:55 AM

MOD!
I'm wearing a bra today, and it's a little bit shameful... I'm wearing a 32AA... And it's a little bit big. I'm at the state where I need a bra, but I don't see upsides to it.

Hey girlie,

If your bra doesn't fit, you should go to a department or specialty store and get measured for one that does fit. You'll get used to wearing them eventually Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/2/2013 11:17:41 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 9:38:30 PM