Bridget M.

is modding

2 MINUTES AGO 2014 was a good year for the beauty world! Check out @ArianaGrande rocking our fave trends: http://t.co/fwP71jgkGR #arianators

33 MINUTES AGO Yup it's #Monday, alright... pic.twitter.com/MLKO0j8vlv

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snow bunnies stomp in @Crocs Luxe Duck Boot: http://t.co/YesqOwkfmU

COMMENTS

How To: Rock fireworks on your fingertips

Hooray for the Ravens! My beloved team has snagged a spot to Super Bowl XLVII tomorrow night. Truth be told, I didn’t think I’d be rocking purple...

I love these nails! They're so cute! If i actually liked football or watching sports, i would definitely go for the ravens! Smile

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/4/2013 3:29:17 AM

Your nails are very cute! In fact they're so cute they make me want to love the Ravens! LOL

by prettyshari on 3/13/2013 9:40:16 AM

is it hard to do these nails because im horrible at doing my own nails

by lcjean on 3/11/2013 11:25:07 AM

These looked awesome when I tried them! Find more awesome ideas on my club, NailArtSmile

by kritosaurus on 2/28/2013 3:33:24 PM

this is a cool nailpolish, but I can never make my nails look good! how do I get that professional look?

by hardwoodqueen on 2/14/2013 3:47:45 PM

This is a super cute idea! (:

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:55:59 PM

by Emilicious on 2/3/2013 1:16:52 AM

MOD!
Meghan D.
Is there anything good about a small chest?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for seven awesome things about having small boobs! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/01/7-fab-things-about-small-boobs.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/3/2013 12:21:55 AM

MOD!
I'm wearing a bra today, and it's a little bit shameful... I'm wearing a 32AA... And it's a little bit big. I'm at the state where I need a bra, but I don't see upsides to it.

Hey girlie,

If your bra doesn't fit, you should go to a department or specialty store and get measured for one that does fit. You'll get used to wearing them eventually Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/2/2013 11:17:41 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 9:38:30 PM

well you should really put a 49ers nail design on there too. I am so rooting for them Meghan D.

by 4soccer27 on 2/2/2013 9:25:41 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 6:16:29 PM

Awesome! Soooo trying this!

by emonade on 2/2/2013 6:14:57 PM

Hey girls! Come ask me for advice on my profile page! I can help with friends,makeup,hair,nails,school,life and anything you want! I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 2/2/2013 3:17:35 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast Foot
I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common and a really strong connection.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:40:49 PM

Here me out, guys.
Once upon a time, I had a club called The Alphas United. Then, the evil witches called School, Drama, and Distraction came upon me and made me forget about it. Now, I have broken the spell with the help of Remembrance and will try to restart the club before School, Drama, and Distraction come back. Report all Alphas. We have a job to do. Join my club for amazing tips and an in on an exclusive clique.
The End...
or is it?

by transform2314 on 2/2/2013 2:27:19 PM

These look adorable c; SO doing these tomorrow.

by i<3cake on 2/2/2013 1:22:33 PM

Hey girlies! If you need advice on anything (and I mean anything) I would love to help ya out. Smile No question is too weird, gross, stupid or wrong. I promise I don't judge.

Oh and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the response on my page, so just be sure to check back! <333

by kikidee12 on 2/2/2013 12:12:20 PM

i am so going to try that pecking of things to try you should check out my club if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:26:08 AM

Ehmagawd! I am defiantly doing this tonight for Super Bowl tomarrow!

by Franki418 on 2/2/2013 9:22:18 AM

Ehmagawd! I am defiantly doing this tonight for Super Bowl tomarrow!

by Franki418 on 2/2/2013 9:22:00 AM

HEY girlies,
If you ever need advice, you can just post on my profile. I'm on GL everyday chicas ;)
xoxo

by neonroxursox on 2/2/2013 1:38:24 AM

This is a cool ideal!! I am going to have to try it sometimes!! Smile

by fashiongirl25 on 2/2/2013 1:05:17 AM