16 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

17 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

18 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

5 clever ways to ask for your crush's number

You really, really, really want your crush's number. After all, how are you supposed to flirtext without it? The key to getting a cell number is...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I was planning to ask my crush out on valentines day. I already bought him a present and everything. But, today we were talking about political views in civics class and I found out he thinks that gays and lesbians should not have equal rights. I personally think that anyone can get married if they want to. Should I just forget about it? I have no clue whether I should still ask him out or not. Thanks in advance!

Hey girlie, it depends on how important that issue is to you. If it's something that you think could come up often and cause fights, then don't do it. But if it's not going to be something you talk about then go for it.

Lauren T.

by beaky54321 on 2/6/2013 5:50:01 PM

One time at a dance my crush asked me if I brought my phone i said yes then I just asked him

by hermionegirl12 on 2/3/2013 9:15:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
help!! There's this guy that I think is really cute but we only have study center together and he doesn't know I exist. Also, about a month ago broke up with his girlfriend and she is kind of one of my friends so would it be wrong to like him??? HELP!!!! Thanks Smile

Hey girlie, talk to your friend about it. See how she feels about it and decide from there. If she's okay with you liking him then just say hi to him. Sit near him and start conversation and see how things go.

Lauren T.

by Itzsofluffyimgonnadie! on 2/3/2013 7:10:53 PM

MOD MOD
I have liked this guy for about a year and he's so sweet and we have had a few decent conversations, and I don't have classes with him this year (sophomore year) but his locker is right next to my best friends. So every once in a while I see him, and Tuesday I saw him and i smiled with my 10000 watt smile and I said "Hi (his name)" and he smiled really big too and said hey and his face got red. So I'm pretty sure he used to like me and he might now. I really think we would be great friends or a good couple so I want to know how I can start a conversation when I only see him for a few minutes twice or three times a week! Thanks so much! Also I already have his number I just think it'd be awkward to randomly text him.

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could start with a casual conversation as friends and work up from there! Try talking to him about what he likes to do after school, your classes or your favorite TV shows. Once you build a friendship you can talk about other things and get to know each other more! Then it won't be awkward to text him, and maybe you could ask him to dance at your next school dance!

Meghan D.

by Gigilove321 on 2/2/2013 11:41:30 PM

Mod Mod Mod My schools Snoball dance is next Saturday. I just bought my dress. It is strapless sparkly and black. I am going to get a corsage and last time I got one it was for Homecoming and I just showed them a picture of my dress and they made one for me. It was gorgeous. But my dress was blue and they used a blue ribbon with pink and white flowers. But this time my dress is black and I really don't want a black ribbon. So what color should I get? Also I am getting my nails done. What color should I do? And I don't know what to do with my hair. My hair goes past my shoulders. Any ideas? Thanks so much! I appreciate the time you take to answer my many questions!

Hey girlie,

If your dress is back you could get a corsage in whatever color you like and it would look great! Maybe you could choose something that would go with your shoes or just pick a color that you like Smile Or you could match the corsage to your nail color! As for your hair, check out our hair styles channel for tons of ideas. Have fun at your dance! http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 2/2/2013 10:18:51 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 6:15:05 PM

Yeah… I wouldn't recommend the last one so much just cuz he might think you're stalking him or something. I know I hate it when people pass out my #.

by Taekwondolover on 2/2/2013 5:53:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Im 13 and I got a really bad 2nd degree burn in 4 grade so I was never allowed to wear a bikini or it would scar. Well anyways this year im finally allowed to (yay) Smile but I have some scars around by belly button and mid stomach. So do you have any suggestions on how to get rid of those scars and what I should do? Like is there some special cream for that? Or could I do something else to make it leave faster? I know it’s kinda early for that but I was just wondering in case I had to start something now. And what are some good stores to get bikinis from? Thank you <3

hey! yeah there are totally creams that reduce the appearance of scars when applied every day, Like I think neosporin does and also cocoa butter. Anything that has vitamin E. Target is good to get swimsuits and relatively cheap. delias has really cute ones and so does american eagle I think. good luck!

Helen S.

by Izzybel on 2/2/2013 4:21:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Would it be bad if i didn't wear a dress to a semi-formal dance? Can't i wear nice clothes and really awesome bootie heels?

Hey! absolutely!

Helen S.

by Justmecheyenne on 2/2/2013 3:04:48 PM

Is there any way that I can change my username? Thanks!!!

hey! I think you'd have to start a new profile to change the username girl, sorry!

Helen S.