3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

3 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

4 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

5 clever ways to ask for your crush's number

You really, really, really want your crush's number. After all, how are you supposed to flirtext without it? The key to getting a cell number is...

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast Foot
I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common and a really strong connection.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:38:40 PM

Mod mod mod!!
I really need help fast Foot

hey! it certainly sounds like he likes you. You should be careful in a situation like this though. Your professor could lose his job, depending on the school's policy on teachers dating students. It can also be a problem to be interested in an authority figure like a professor because he could either give you special treatment grade-wise, or give you worse marks if he feels guilty. My advice is not to make the first move in this case, because that could be an awkward situation if he actually doesn't like you that way and you have to see him in class all the time. If this is a real connection, I think it would be better to approach him when you're not in his class anymore so there's no awkwardness. and of course, if his attention ever makes you feel uncomfortable, you should report it, because teachers need to be professional with their students in all cases.

Helen S.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:38:04 PM

So I have a crush on this guy. It has been a year and I am still not over him. My friends tell me to try to forget him cause he really hurt me but I have tried every possible way that I know and I still cant get over him.Please help me! x

Hey! when it's been that long the best thing is to try and meet someone new. Start talking to guys and scope out your crush scene. Once you have someone new to compare this other guy to, you'll get over him in a flash. good luck!

Helen S.

by Naomi_WordLeader on 2/2/2013 1:48:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have this crush and i dont want him to know i like him but um what should i do to get his number with out letting him know

hey! You could ask a friend who has it, but I wouldn't advise that. He'll know you have it when you call him anyway so you may as well ask for it yourself. you can do it! Smile

Helen S.

by animal lover2982983294 on 2/2/2013 1:36:56 PM

why do girls flirt with already TAKEN guys I mean really?!
its annoying like when your out with your bf and girls are standing right next to him and giggling its so annoying
I dont have a bf but if I did flirting with other girls would be a def NO NO! gosh its annoying

hey! the thing to realize about flirting is that it's a natural interaction, and can be harmless. Of course there are lines you shouldn't cross, and if it happens all the time it's a problem for people in relationships, but if you really trust the other person you will both know your boundaries and can talk about them without getting upset. It all comes down to your attitude toward that kind of thing. If it only happens every once and a while, you can choose to ignore it, same goes for a boy if a guy tries to flirt with his girl.

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 2/2/2013 1:24:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really like this guy, who's in a couple of my classes. he's really sweet, adorable, and funny- but he's a lot shorter than me. I really enjoy spending time w/ him but I don't know if I should ask him out or anything, I feel like things might be kind of awkward... any advice? thanks!! Smile

Hey! My advice is I don't think you should let his height stand in your way if you really like him. Think if it were the other way around and you knew he liked you but he thought you might be too tall for him. how would that make you feel? If you guys work well together his height won't be an issue, trust me Smile

Helen S.

by i<3cake on 2/2/2013 1:05:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD! ok, so im healthy and not fat at all but i just wanted to sort of like tone my stomach for when summer comes. I dont really want to diet because i eat healthy but i also love sweets but just maybe like quick exercises i can do everyday haha thanks lol

Hey girl, running is actually the best exercise to tone your stomach! Then crunches of course.

lauren r.

by flippy678 on 2/2/2013 12:13:22 PM

Hey girlies! If you need advice on anything (and I mean anything) I would love to help ya out. Smile No question is too weird, gross, stupid or wrong. I promise I don't judge.

Oh and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the response on my page, so just be sure to check back! <333

by kikidee12 on 2/2/2013 12:11:52 PM

These are nice. This is how I got my crush's number: I went to a youth group one night and saw him there. I saw my friend there, and she knows him. Later, in class one day he texted her to say "I'm sitting next to your friend". Anyways, we were sitting in a few classes together, and I texted my friend that he might have took my math book by mistake. I asked her to send me his number so I can go check. Sure enough, she sent it and I got his number! Now we text all the time Smile

Another good way is pretending you lost your phone somewhere in the room. Hide it without letting anyone see, and then be like "Oh no I can't find my phone! Can you call it for me please?" He'll call it, and now he has your number and you have his ;) xoxo

by neonroxursox on 2/2/2013 11:46:50 AM

MOD!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!!!!!!MOD!!!!!
Mod I dont know what to do my (shy but very nice) friend came over and I dont know what to do!!!!! It is soooo ackward!!!!!! We are watching ninja turtles out of boredness! HELP?!

Hey girl, try and find a different movie. Talk about boys or what's going on in school. Maybe you can do some valentine's arts and crafts! Browse are site for some craft ideas!

lauren r.