7 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

8 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

9 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Blooper Reel: The best Super Bowl performances gone wrong

Mega-starlet Beyoncé Knowles is scheduled to take on the half-time show tomorrow night in this year’s Super Bowl performance line up, and we couldn’t be more excited...

Hey if you love the Divergent Trilogy, join my cub Divergent lovers! Many positions available! Info on the 3rd book/movie!

by -strawberry13 on 2/2/2013 12:21:23 PM

Hey chicas,
Need any advice? Just comment on my profile. I'll be happy to help <3
xoxo

by neonroxursox on 2/2/2013 11:52:16 AM

I remember the black eyed peas performance. It was horrible!

by myfatsquirrel on 2/2/2013 11:27:55 AM

Hey girls!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help (we answer all of your questions),
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN!!!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi Go 40-9ers!

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/2/2013 10:48:55 AM

hey girls if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club btw those are so funny

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:25:07 AM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 9:41:09 AM