12 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

15 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

16 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Blooper Reel: The best Super Bowl performances gone wrong

Mega-starlet Beyoncé Knowles is scheduled to take on the half-time show tomorrow night in this year’s Super Bowl performance line up, and we couldn’t be more excited...

Wow! This year Beyonce caused the power shortage! All the single ladies...I don't think you're ready for this jelly....HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Vv707 on 2/4/2013 8:07:48 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/3/2013 11:30:41 AM

Here me out, guys.
Once upon a time, I had a club called The Alphas United. Then, the evil witches called School, Drama, and Distraction came upon me and made me forget about it. Now, I have broken the spell with the help of Remembrance and will try to restart the club before School, Drama, and Distraction come back. Report all Alphas. We have a job to do. Join my club for amazing tips and an in on an exclusive clique.
The End...
or is it?

by transform2314 on 2/2/2013 9:13:18 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/2/2013 6:16:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I'm going to a dance soon and everyone is talking about grinding... I'm so nervous because I don't know how to do it! Can you help?

hey! if this is a school dance, grinding may not be allowed, so you might not have to worry about this...It's also very important that you don't dance a certain way just because everyone else is. If you're not comfortable, it's perfectly fine to dance any way that feels right to you.

Helen S.

by Lollipop12 on 2/2/2013 4:09:19 PM

Hey girls! Come ask me for advice on my profile page! I can help with friends,makeup,hair,nails,school,life and anything you want! I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 2/2/2013 3:16:07 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast Foot
I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common and a really strong connection.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:40:03 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast Foot

by Nerdyprincessxo on 2/2/2013 2:39:49 PM

BEP!

by transform2314 on 2/2/2013 1:45:35 PM

I thought the black eyed peas was okay. i loved how there were light up jumpsuits. GO big or go home right?

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 2/2/2013 1:06:53 PM

Hey if you love the Divergent Trilogy, join my cub Divergent lovers! Many positions available! Info on the 3rd book/movie!

by -strawberry13 on 2/2/2013 12:21:23 PM

Hey chicas,
Need any advice? Just comment on my profile. I'll be happy to help <3
xoxo

by neonroxursox on 2/2/2013 11:52:16 AM

I remember the black eyed peas performance. It was horrible!

by myfatsquirrel on 2/2/2013 11:27:55 AM

Hey girls!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help (we answer all of your questions),
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN!!!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi Go 40-9ers!

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/2/2013 10:48:55 AM

hey girls if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club btw those are so funny

by funnybunny661 on 2/2/2013 10:25:07 AM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/2/2013 9:41:09 AM