9 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

12 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

13 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Should you still hang out with your ex?

Is it OK to hang out and text with your ex BF? Hey girl! There’s a lot that goes into a BF/GF relationship, and it isn’t always...

ok, this is my 3rd time asking this question on mod but it hasnt been answered yet and I seriously need help with it!! ok, so ive been dating this super sweet, super polite guy for a month. the thing is is that we rarely see eachothr! its sad! but when I do see him, everything melts away and it's perfect!!but I find it hard to talk to him, like its awkward.. idk! and then there's this one guy, and I see him all the time and we constantly talk about anything and everything, and we flirt like CRAZY. and sometimes I find him looking at me! but I asked him out when I first met him and he turned me down! but I know for sure he likes me! and he's so obviously a better match for me but I don't want to break up with my current bf for another guy! that's so mean! but I like the one that im not dating soooo much! we r perfect for eachother! but I don't want to get turned down again! pleaseeee help me! what should I do????????? thanks!

Hey lalalagurl, is it possible for you to see your bf more? Do you guys go to different schools? Leave in separate cities? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by lalalagurl on 2/8/2013 6:59:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
SO Valentine's Day is coming up! But this guy in my class likes me, and apparently wants to ask me out! He never talks to me because he is too shy, and I don't really want to go out with him. How do I let him down nicely? All my friends just tell me to say: "I don't want a boyfriend right now", but the truth is, I wouldn't mind if my crush asked me out (; and I don't want to lie to him.

Hey girlie! Sounds like you're in a dilemma. Honestly, the most straightforward and honest approach is usually best. If he does approach you, just let him know that you like him as a friend, but that you're not really interested in anything more. Good luck!
Florence N.

by yasminnadia on 2/8/2013 6:22:13 AM

Proceed with Caution!
I would be careful hanging out with your ex especially if you were in a serious relationship with him. And dont even think about it if you were intimate with him because the temptations are too great, unless you really really dislike him and then why would you even want to hang out with him. I learned this from a close friends who has cheated on her new bf with her ex more than once and she claims she cant help herself. So I would be careful.

by fashionqn on 2/5/2013 5:14:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I like this guy, but he likes someone else. I asked my BGF to ask my crush who he liked, and we both thought it was gonna be me. But instead, he likes this girl who loves it when guys give her attention and is slowly becoming a snob. She's nice at times, but I just don't think that they were for each other. Apparently, I'm also not really suppose to know who my crush likes. And he also told my BGF that he hates it when I text him too much. Um... HELP?!?!?!?!

Hey girlie,

If he likes someone else, maybe you should do the same. I know it might be hard at first, but there are a lot of other guys who would love to spend time with you, so try getting to know someone you might not usually think of! And if he says you text him too much, maybe let him text you first next time.

Meghan D.

by megagirrl on 2/4/2013 6:14:10 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 9:04:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My bf is everything you could want but when he dated my friend he was 1. always with her 2. he loved holding her hand and pda but he doesn't with me and i'm scared he doesn't like me as much as i like him. and after one mutual friend told me that my bf told him that he didn't want to kiss someone he wasn't going to be with for a long time and another one said that my bf likes me more than anyone WHAT SHOULD I BELIEVE

Hey girlie, don't listen to everyone else. Talk to him about it. Just tell him that you really like him and you want your relationship to be more physical and see what he says. He might like you so much that he's intimidated and afraid to do the same things with you.

Lauren T.

by tallytot on 2/3/2013 8:36:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am in a confusing love triangle that I don't know how to get out of!! So here is how it goes: My best friend / ex boyfriend(we broke up because he moved to a different state)tried to have a long-distance relationship. It isn't working out because he is super unreliable(never texts/talks to me anymore and he promised to get me a birthday present,but never did and 4 months later he texted me "happy very-late birthday") but for holidays he comes back and is the sweetest, most romantic guy ever. The second guy was our 3rd bff. After my bf moved he started being really nice to me and we've been going out on the weeknds a lot and whenever we talk it gets on the topic of my on-again off-again bf and he always says stuff like "If you were with me I would never hurt you like he does" and he's so sweet but a part of me still wants my on-again-off-again bf. What should I do!

Hey girlie, who do you have feelings for? Think about it for a while and then follow your heart. You'll figure out and choose the right guy. It doesn't sound like your current boyfriend is especially invested in you right now so he might need some more time to mature.

Lauren T.

by artistchic99 on 2/3/2013 8:00:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a major crush on this guy I went to Confirmation class with in November. I gave him my number and he said he would call me but he never did. I'm confused by this because it really seemed like he liked me. Well, my friend and I decided that we will go to church together to possibly see him next Sunday. The problem is my church is in a different town with kids I don't have any contact with so if I don't see my crush there I have no chance in contacting him. He also doesn't have a Facebook, twitter, kik etc. What should I do? I really want to see him again and this time get HIS number.

Hey girlie, maybe he lost your number. If you see him, talk to him and see how he reacts. He'll ask for your number again if he doesn't have it, and if he doesn't seem interested then you're better off without him.

Lauren T.

by Anabanana<3 on 2/3/2013 7:12:50 PM

HAPPY SUPER BOWL! WHO DO YOU WANNA WIN? RAVENS vs. 49NERS?
Vote today on my profile!

by neonroxursox on 2/3/2013 4:06:24 PM

Mod mod mod
It seemed like when my I first met my crush, he liked me. He smiled at me for no reason and stared out the window at me. I decided to talk to him on fb. It went great, but when it came time to talk in person, I got nervous and avoided him. I got tired of months of silence, so I told him in person that I'm sorry that I never talk to him, it's just that I like him. And he said "yea I kinda knew that". Then, he fb chats me that he's sorry and he gave me his # to text. But then, he got his bff to reject me for him. He avoided me after that. To stop the awkwardness, I threw snow at him at a party. His friend, my friend, me, and him were all throwing snow at each other. Then, one day he sent me a game request and liked my tbh status. His bff played a joke on me, and I saw my crush give me this shy flirty smile. He's been showing up around me a lot more. Does it sound like he likes me now? What are some convo starters for this situation? I'd like to get to know him better.

Hey girl, its definitely possible! Just keep on talking to him and flirting. See what happens and where it goes!

lauren r.