6 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

7 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

8 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

The kiss that dreams are made of

My friend (my boyfriend at the time) told me he had a dream about me. He said we were sitting on the couch, and he finally...

wow

by wesdelwarrior on 4/14/2013 10:56:43 PM

LOVE this....
xoxo

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 2:42:46 PM

This is such a cute story 😍

by Lucy g on 2/20/2013 1:57:51 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
So I really like this guy and I want him to ask me to the V-Day dance but the problem is he only likes sporty girls. Plus I'm pretty shy how do I know if he likes me. I mean I think he does but I'm not really sure. I've caught him staring at me a couple time I would look up and u would see him looking and he would quickly look away. The thing is that we only have one class together and we sit at different tables. I don't know what to do ! I neeeed help! Now!

Hey girl! I know it may seem like a tough thing to do, but it's going to be difficult to know how he really feels unless you ask. Start small - make a habit of striking up a conversation with him as the two of you are leaving class, or maybe during lunch. Once the two of you are more comfortable around each other, it'll be easier to ask him how he feels - or even ask him to the dance yourself! Good luck!

Florence N. Florence N.

by coolme238 on 2/8/2013 2:35:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My best friend told me that he loved me. And not just in the "best friend" way. He was super straightforward about it, which took a lot of guts. I realize that now. Everything's completely normal between us right now, but at this point, EVERYBODY knows he likes me and next to NOBODY knows I don't like him. I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with this. It gets really awkward because when I hang out with him and my other friends, they constantly reference it. Lately, I've been ignoring it, but I know one day I'll just have to face it. Any advice?

Hey girlie, as long as everything is clear between the two of you, it doesn't matter what other people think. Talk to your friends to ask them not to bring it up again, and talk to him to let him know you appreciate him being honest, but you don't return the feeling.

Lauren T.

by jo_crox on 2/6/2013 8:29:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so, i reallllly like this guy and he likes me too.There is just one problem, he has a girlfriend. we both hang out all the time! and its always fun, but i feel like he isnt going to break up with his girlfriend. weve talked about it a lot. I know i shouldnt hang out with him anymore because im just causing heartache for myself and i deserve better. but everytime he asks to hang out i just cant say no.. i think its because theres a part of me that is hoping he will break up with his girlfriend. im hurt and very confused. i like him a lot and i have no clue what to do..
thanks!

Hey girlie, everything you've said is right. If he hasn't done it already, he's not going to break up with his girlfriend for you. And you absolutely deserve better than that! So just say no. It'll be hard at first, but you'll get better at it, and you'll have a chance to meet someone new who really does like and care about you.

Lauren T.

by jb4eva94 on 2/6/2013 5:42:12 PM

I tried Frown She already said that i wouldnt be a true friend if i do that. Frown But i really really like him

Hey girlie, she's just jealous. A good friend is happy for you even if you get something she wanted. She'll be upset at first, but she'll get used to it and eventually be okay with it.

Lauren T.

by danizzsaysrawr on 2/6/2013 5:27:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So my crush that ive liked for two years now finally wants to go out. But problem is my friend also likes him. If i say yes i break my friends heart and if i say no i break his heart. So far people are saying i should say yes and just forget my friend but i feel thats cruel. And well if i say no than i lose the chance to be with him. :/ Im in desperate need of help. Ive left him with no answer for almost a week now and i dont want him to move on.

Hey girlie, talk to your friend. She might be upset at first, but she'll probably be understanding. Talk to her about a way that you can date without making her uncomfortable.

Lauren T.

by danizzsaysrawr on 2/6/2013 5:06:37 PM

That's so adorable! My first kiss was such a flop. Frown

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 1:51:01 PM

@Gigilove321, I totally know how you feel. I'm in 11th grade and I've never had a bf either. It's true that lots of girls our age haven't, so even though it sounds like we are older and should have had a bf by this point it's not that weird in reality. But I know how you feel because lately no matter how much I remind myself of that fact, I've been pretty sad about not having a bf and never having had one..especially when one of my friends has a new bf like every few months. Anyway, just hang in there girl because believe it or not a guy will come into your life! It's the best things in life that take the most time to wait for<3

by maggie183 on 2/5/2013 6:35:01 PM