AN HOUR AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

AN HOUR AGO These YouTube vloggers have your Halloween makeup covered: http://t.co/tgitXV7LGz

2 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

COMMENTS

The kiss that dreams are made of

My friend (my boyfriend at the time) told me he had a dream about me. He said we were sitting on the couch, and he finally...

by funnybunny661 on 2/5/2013 6:14:18 PM

I kinda need some advice, I think I have a crush on this guy and I talk to him almost everyday and he's really cute, but I have no clue if he likes me because he's pretty friendly to a lot of ppl including girls HELP what should I do? Also how can I show him that I'm interested? Plus he never tells anyone who he likes.. Grr why does everything have to be so complicated and confusing Frown

by Honeycakes on 2/5/2013 5:43:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I submit a sweetie story?
-mk

Click on submit your own at the bottom of the article.

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/5/2013 4:57:46 PM

MOD MODERATOR MOD
I'm in tenth grade and I've never had a boyfriend, I know it's not weird or bad or anything, but it just makes me feel sad. I've liked two guys and neither pursued anything and I'm currently liking one and he is sending confusing signals. So anyways can you help me feel better about my situation? Thanks!!!

Hey Girl, get your flirt on to reel that boy in. in the meantime, you don't need a man. Use this time to focus on yourself.

by Gigilove321 on 2/5/2013 4:47:41 PM

MOD MOD MODERATOR MOD
So I've liked a guy for about a year and I think I'm ready to get over him, I talked to him today and it just felt weird. Maybe I should wait for him to start a conversation or he was having a bad day, but it was just awkward. I think he used to like me or does but I don't know. Can you help me try and get over him? Thanks!!! I've tried and haha it's hard.

Hey Girlie, Its hard to get over a guy, a nice girls' night and a new crush can get your mind off him.

by Gigilove321 on 2/5/2013 4:45:18 PM

OMG!!!! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!

by angel29 on 2/5/2013 4:24:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Me and my old bff live around the corner from each other, we also go to the same school. We used to carpool but once we stopped hanging out I wanted it to stop also. She's been asking for rides a lot lately to & from school. When she was getting out my car today she said if I was setting up a mall trip would you want to go? I replied I don't know. She said think about it, I said things have changed she looked at me like she was hurt. I said we have to talk, well talk at school she said ok. Im scared to talk to her about the sitch how to I break it to her that I want to be friends but not that close, do u think she wants to be bff's again?

Hey Girl, she probably really misses you and wants to stay friends. Telling her you don't want to be BFFs will really, really hurt her and could possibly make her not wish not to be your friend at all. It's best to just stay friendly. When you go to talk to her, tell her why you're hesitant. Has she done something to upset you?

by zebranista<3 on 2/5/2013 4:14:11 PM

One time my sister was talking about dating and stuff
I said something I can't remember what but she was like what do you
Know about dating? You don't have a boyfriend it really hurt my feelings
Even though this was a while ago it still bothers me when I think about
It I don't know if she was kidding or not but it really hurt my feelings and bothers me
whenever I think about it

Hey Girl, your sister probably didn't think she was being so mean. It could have just slipped out. She can't take back what she said, so it will keep bothering you anyway, so try to move on. Sorry I can't help more.

by redvelvetluv on 2/5/2013 4:03:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so yesterday I asked out my crush and he said yes! Today at school it was kind of awkward because I felt really nervous and he seemed to be kind of distant, completely unlike when we were just friends. Is he nervous too or does it seem like he doesn't like me? We don't have any classes together and I don't see him a lot In the halls so I don't know when I should go up and talk to him! How do you think I should try to talk to him and when? At lunch, my friends and I sometimes hang out with him and his friends but how should I act now that we're dating? Should I hug him and hold his hand? We've only been dating for a day though. We're 14 and in grade 8, if that helps! Thanks!

Hey Girl, he is probably just nervous because of your change in relationship status. How and when did you talk to him before? Do the same thing, and then see if he wants to catch a movie or go to dinner this weekend.

by kwr3000 on 2/5/2013 3:53:11 PM

These make me way to jealous :-( I'm in 11th grade and I've still never had a bf..wow that seems even more depressing written down :-( Anyway, I'm happy for you though!! He sounds like a great guy who you're lucky to have in your life<3

by maggie183 on 2/5/2013 2:54:46 PM