10 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

11 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

12 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

The kiss that dreams are made of

My friend (my boyfriend at the time) told me he had a dream about me. He said we were sitting on the couch, and he finally...

That sounds serious and very romantic. Any time a guy says he had a dream and you were in it I think that is so romantic. I think about the guys I sometimes dream about and blush when I see them the next day because of the dream kissing and other stuff we do. Now it sounds like you have a connection between each other.

by fashionqn on 2/5/2013 1:38:30 PM

Mod mod mod
This guy rejected me a few months ago, but now it seems like he likes me. At a party, my bff, his friend, me, and him had a snowball fight. He had his friend push us and they loved it when we ran after them. His other friend is getting flirty with me, so maybe he's jealous? I was talking to the friend on fb and the friend must've told him because he sent me a game request. Then, he likes my tbh status. He never does that. He usually tries to avoid me at all costs. Then, him and the friend played a joke on me and he gave me this shy smile while the friend was being silly. One day, I saw him watching me from the window. We go to the same karate, so when we were doing group fighting, he kicked me on the butt lol! We never talk because of the awkwardness that happened a few months ago. How can I just start talking to him? Is there anything funny I could say? Thanks (:

Hey girl, check out the ice breakers section of the GL website where you'll find lots of great tips to chat up this boy.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 2/5/2013 1:28:21 PM

-strawberry 13 join my club Help please!!!

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/5/2013 1:09:18 PM

That is soooooo sweet!!!!!!!!! I wish I can be you

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/5/2013 1:03:54 PM

Hey girls!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help (we answer all of your questions),
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN! !!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/5/2013 1:00:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Sometimes my mods aren't answered. Why don't they?

Hey girl, sometimes there are a lot of comments to moderate, so we can't answer everyone's questions right away.  We do our best to get to everyone's questions, though, so give us a lil' bit of time, and we'll get back to you.

Karin E.