1 HOURS AGO Be that fashionista at the lunch table with a great lunch box too! http://t.co/9ueXEtzmCY

2 HOURS AGO #GLgirls, GL + @AllstateCapital are wishing you an awesome holiday weekend— so #GetThereSafe and #XtheTXT! xo http://t.co/h9ztFAUq8u

2 HOURS AGO Looking fit and fabulous at the gym couldn’t get any better, right?! http://t.co/ziKuDmDghd

COMMENTS

The kiss that dreams are made of

My friend (my boyfriend at the time) told me he had a dream about me. He said we were sitting on the couch, and he finally...

wow

by wesdelwarrior on 4/14/2013 10:56:43 PM

LOVE this....
xoxo

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 2:42:46 PM

This is such a cute story 😍

by Lucy g on 2/20/2013 1:57:51 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
So I really like this guy and I want him to ask me to the V-Day dance but the problem is he only likes sporty girls. Plus I'm pretty shy how do I know if he likes me. I mean I think he does but I'm not really sure. I've caught him staring at me a couple time I would look up and u would see him looking and he would quickly look away. The thing is that we only have one class together and we sit at different tables. I don't know what to do ! I neeeed help! Now!

Hey girl! I know it may seem like a tough thing to do, but it's going to be difficult to know how he really feels unless you ask. Start small - make a habit of striking up a conversation with him as the two of you are leaving class, or maybe during lunch. Once the two of you are more comfortable around each other, it'll be easier to ask him how he feels - or even ask him to the dance yourself! Good luck!

Florence N. Florence N.

by coolme238 on 2/8/2013 2:35:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My best friend told me that he loved me. And not just in the "best friend" way. He was super straightforward about it, which took a lot of guts. I realize that now. Everything's completely normal between us right now, but at this point, EVERYBODY knows he likes me and next to NOBODY knows I don't like him. I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with this. It gets really awkward because when I hang out with him and my other friends, they constantly reference it. Lately, I've been ignoring it, but I know one day I'll just have to face it. Any advice?

Hey girlie, as long as everything is clear between the two of you, it doesn't matter what other people think. Talk to your friends to ask them not to bring it up again, and talk to him to let him know you appreciate him being honest, but you don't return the feeling.

Lauren T.

by jo_crox on 2/6/2013 8:29:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so, i reallllly like this guy and he likes me too.There is just one problem, he has a girlfriend. we both hang out all the time! and its always fun, but i feel like he isnt going to break up with his girlfriend. weve talked about it a lot. I know i shouldnt hang out with him anymore because im just causing heartache for myself and i deserve better. but everytime he asks to hang out i just cant say no.. i think its because theres a part of me that is hoping he will break up with his girlfriend. im hurt and very confused. i like him a lot and i have no clue what to do..
thanks!

Hey girlie, everything you've said is right. If he hasn't done it already, he's not going to break up with his girlfriend for you. And you absolutely deserve better than that! So just say no. It'll be hard at first, but you'll get better at it, and you'll have a chance to meet someone new who really does like and care about you.

Lauren T.

by jb4eva94 on 2/6/2013 5:42:12 PM

I tried Frown She already said that i wouldnt be a true friend if i do that. Frown But i really really like him

Hey girlie, she's just jealous. A good friend is happy for you even if you get something she wanted. She'll be upset at first, but she'll get used to it and eventually be okay with it.

Lauren T.

by danizzsaysrawr on 2/6/2013 5:27:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So my crush that ive liked for two years now finally wants to go out. But problem is my friend also likes him. If i say yes i break my friends heart and if i say no i break his heart. So far people are saying i should say yes and just forget my friend but i feel thats cruel. And well if i say no than i lose the chance to be with him. :/ Im in desperate need of help. Ive left him with no answer for almost a week now and i dont want him to move on.

Hey girlie, talk to your friend. She might be upset at first, but she'll probably be understanding. Talk to her about a way that you can date without making her uncomfortable.

Lauren T.

by danizzsaysrawr on 2/6/2013 5:06:37 PM

That's so adorable! My first kiss was such a flop. Frown

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 1:51:01 PM

@Gigilove321, I totally know how you feel. I'm in 11th grade and I've never had a bf either. It's true that lots of girls our age haven't, so even though it sounds like we are older and should have had a bf by this point it's not that weird in reality. But I know how you feel because lately no matter how much I remind myself of that fact, I've been pretty sad about not having a bf and never having had one..especially when one of my friends has a new bf like every few months. Anyway, just hang in there girl because believe it or not a guy will come into your life! It's the best things in life that take the most time to wait for<3

by maggie183 on 2/5/2013 6:35:01 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/5/2013 6:14:18 PM

I kinda need some advice, I think I have a crush on this guy and I talk to him almost everyday and he's really cute, but I have no clue if he likes me because he's pretty friendly to a lot of ppl including girls HELP what should I do? Also how can I show him that I'm interested? Plus he never tells anyone who he likes.. Grr why does everything have to be so complicated and confusing Frown

by Honeycakes on 2/5/2013 5:43:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I submit a sweetie story?
-mk

Click on submit your own at the bottom of the article.

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/5/2013 4:57:46 PM

MOD MODERATOR MOD
I'm in tenth grade and I've never had a boyfriend, I know it's not weird or bad or anything, but it just makes me feel sad. I've liked two guys and neither pursued anything and I'm currently liking one and he is sending confusing signals. So anyways can you help me feel better about my situation? Thanks!!!

Hey Girl, get your flirt on to reel that boy in. in the meantime, you don't need a man. Use this time to focus on yourself.

by Gigilove321 on 2/5/2013 4:47:41 PM

MOD MOD MODERATOR MOD
So I've liked a guy for about a year and I think I'm ready to get over him, I talked to him today and it just felt weird. Maybe I should wait for him to start a conversation or he was having a bad day, but it was just awkward. I think he used to like me or does but I don't know. Can you help me try and get over him? Thanks!!! I've tried and haha it's hard.

Hey Girlie, Its hard to get over a guy, a nice girls' night and a new crush can get your mind off him.

by Gigilove321 on 2/5/2013 4:45:18 PM

OMG!!!! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!

by angel29 on 2/5/2013 4:24:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Me and my old bff live around the corner from each other, we also go to the same school. We used to carpool but once we stopped hanging out I wanted it to stop also. She's been asking for rides a lot lately to & from school. When she was getting out my car today she said if I was setting up a mall trip would you want to go? I replied I don't know. She said think about it, I said things have changed she looked at me like she was hurt. I said we have to talk, well talk at school she said ok. Im scared to talk to her about the sitch how to I break it to her that I want to be friends but not that close, do u think she wants to be bff's again?

Hey Girl, she probably really misses you and wants to stay friends. Telling her you don't want to be BFFs will really, really hurt her and could possibly make her not wish not to be your friend at all. It's best to just stay friendly. When you go to talk to her, tell her why you're hesitant. Has she done something to upset you?

by zebranista<3 on 2/5/2013 4:14:11 PM

One time my sister was talking about dating and stuff
I said something I can't remember what but she was like what do you
Know about dating? You don't have a boyfriend it really hurt my feelings
Even though this was a while ago it still bothers me when I think about
It I don't know if she was kidding or not but it really hurt my feelings and bothers me
whenever I think about it

Hey Girl, your sister probably didn't think she was being so mean. It could have just slipped out. She can't take back what she said, so it will keep bothering you anyway, so try to move on. Sorry I can't help more.

by redvelvetluv on 2/5/2013 4:03:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so yesterday I asked out my crush and he said yes! Today at school it was kind of awkward because I felt really nervous and he seemed to be kind of distant, completely unlike when we were just friends. Is he nervous too or does it seem like he doesn't like me? We don't have any classes together and I don't see him a lot In the halls so I don't know when I should go up and talk to him! How do you think I should try to talk to him and when? At lunch, my friends and I sometimes hang out with him and his friends but how should I act now that we're dating? Should I hug him and hold his hand? We've only been dating for a day though. We're 14 and in grade 8, if that helps! Thanks!

Hey Girl, he is probably just nervous because of your change in relationship status. How and when did you talk to him before? Do the same thing, and then see if he wants to catch a movie or go to dinner this weekend.

by kwr3000 on 2/5/2013 3:53:11 PM

These make me way to jealous :-( I'm in 11th grade and I've still never had a bf..wow that seems even more depressing written down :-( Anyway, I'm happy for you though!! He sounds like a great guy who you're lucky to have in your life<3

by maggie183 on 2/5/2013 2:54:46 PM

That sounds serious and very romantic. Any time a guy says he had a dream and you were in it I think that is so romantic. I think about the guys I sometimes dream about and blush when I see them the next day because of the dream kissing and other stuff we do. Now it sounds like you have a connection between each other.

by fashionqn on 2/5/2013 1:38:30 PM

Mod mod mod
This guy rejected me a few months ago, but now it seems like he likes me. At a party, my bff, his friend, me, and him had a snowball fight. He had his friend push us and they loved it when we ran after them. His other friend is getting flirty with me, so maybe he's jealous? I was talking to the friend on fb and the friend must've told him because he sent me a game request. Then, he likes my tbh status. He never does that. He usually tries to avoid me at all costs. Then, him and the friend played a joke on me and he gave me this shy smile while the friend was being silly. One day, I saw him watching me from the window. We go to the same karate, so when we were doing group fighting, he kicked me on the butt lol! We never talk because of the awkwardness that happened a few months ago. How can I just start talking to him? Is there anything funny I could say? Thanks (:

Hey girl, check out the ice breakers section of the GL website where you'll find lots of great tips to chat up this boy.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 2/5/2013 1:28:21 PM

-strawberry 13 join my club Help please!!!

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/5/2013 1:09:18 PM

That is soooooo sweet!!!!!!!!! I wish I can be you

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/5/2013 1:03:54 PM

Hey girls!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help (we answer all of your questions),
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN! !!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/5/2013 1:00:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Sometimes my mods aren't answered. Why don't they?

Hey girl, sometimes there are a lot of comments to moderate, so we can't answer everyone's questions right away.  We do our best to get to everyone's questions, though, so give us a lil' bit of time, and we'll get back to you.

Karin E.