1 HOURS AGO Bump up your #MemorialDay game with these sweet treats: http://t.co/MV0nzBre75 pic.twitter.com/y3ATfHlZnB

2 HOURS AGO This kiwi-banana parfait is the perf summer snack: http://t.co/QtAqIIU8sD pic.twitter.com/KjQvWAUXBL

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next BF? http://t.co/VG8aG3qJmW pic.twitter.com/tibq3vTHrH

COMMENTS

6 fitness trends not to nix before ya try 'em

Fitness classes can sometimes seem silly and embarrassing, especially if they’re in a public place where you know someone could be watching. But when it...

wow i looked on youtube and clicked zumba class for beginners it is really fun and in the first 4 minutes i am feeling the burn! THANKS

by yummyhair99 on 4/5/2013 7:39:11 PM

Go on youtube and look up "shakira waka waka Zumba" it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!

by fashionista997 on 3/7/2013 9:03:58 PM

Hey Girlies!It would mean so much If you could just check out my profile and comment what you think!Thanks!

by auslly123 on 2/6/2013 12:08:38 AM

by funnybunny661 on 2/5/2013 6:15:14 PM

Hey girls! Do you LOVE horses? Well, I do. Join my club: I Love Horses. You won't regret it. Smile <3

by beccaburra on 2/5/2013 3:48:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This is a really awkward question, but please answer it. I felt this stinging in the skin below my butt. When I looked at it, it was all red exccept for a white line in the middle. What is this?

Hey Girl, I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose you. You should call and make an appointment with your doctor.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by HappySunshine on 2/5/2013 3:46:47 PM

I've tried Zumba and kickboxing before, and I am really excited to try spinning!

by supersingershannon on 2/4/2013 8:47:44 PM

I'm currently doing turbo fire by Chalean Johnson (I'm on my third week,) and I can already see a difference. In my thighs, tummy, hips, and even arms. It's so much fun, too. I love it. I look forward to working out, which is something I never thought I would say. You DEFINITELY get a workout. I'm dripping in sweat by the end every single time, and I always feel so much less-stressed afterwards.

by ChloeIsInsane on 2/4/2013 8:38:29 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 8:19:52 PM

I have not used any of these workouts. I am most psyched to try hot yoga.

by otter77 on 2/4/2013 7:15:29 PM

Start your day with a delicious fruit smoothie. Throw in bananas, berries, pineapple and/or melon. Anything goes!

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.