2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 10 gals strut in style with a pair of Airwalk’s Parker shoes: http://t.co/exBiydHo2V

2 HOURS AGO Safari style: These animal-print kicks will make your outfit fiercely fashionable: http://t.co/e07eA8XXAd #GLfashion

5 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

COMMENTS

6 fitness trends not to nix before ya try 'em

Fitness classes can sometimes seem silly and embarrassing, especially if they’re in a public place where you know someone could be watching. But when it...

wow i looked on youtube and clicked zumba class for beginners it is really fun and in the first 4 minutes i am feeling the burn! THANKS

by yummyhair99 on 4/5/2013 7:39:11 PM

Go on youtube and look up "shakira waka waka Zumba" it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!

by fashionista997 on 3/7/2013 9:03:58 PM

Hey Girlies!It would mean so much If you could just check out my profile and comment what you think!Thanks!

by auslly123 on 2/6/2013 12:08:38 AM

by funnybunny661 on 2/5/2013 6:15:14 PM

Hey girls! Do you LOVE horses? Well, I do. Join my club: I Love Horses. You won't regret it. Smile <3

by beccaburra on 2/5/2013 3:48:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This is a really awkward question, but please answer it. I felt this stinging in the skin below my butt. When I looked at it, it was all red exccept for a white line in the middle. What is this?

Hey Girl, I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose you. You should call and make an appointment with your doctor.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by HappySunshine on 2/5/2013 3:46:47 PM

I've tried Zumba and kickboxing before, and I am really excited to try spinning!

by supersingershannon on 2/4/2013 8:47:44 PM

I'm currently doing turbo fire by Chalean Johnson (I'm on my third week,) and I can already see a difference. In my thighs, tummy, hips, and even arms. It's so much fun, too. I love it. I look forward to working out, which is something I never thought I would say. You DEFINITELY get a workout. I'm dripping in sweat by the end every single time, and I always feel so much less-stressed afterwards.

by ChloeIsInsane on 2/4/2013 8:38:29 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 8:19:52 PM

I have not used any of these workouts. I am most psyched to try hot yoga.

by otter77 on 2/4/2013 7:15:29 PM