1 HOURS AGO How well do you *really* know your best friend?: http://t.co/qzKlkAFACm

2 HOURS AGO Got a few free hours today? Try this gorgeous #DIY: http://t.co/BKWl6qbDrm pic.twitter.com/JpjDPHa2ah

3 HOURS AGO #AdorbsAlert: Iraqi girl reunites with the soldier who helped bring her to America.: http://t.co/GwEDaBlwgD pic.twitter.com/YNHSyDERLz

COMMENTS

6 fitness trends not to nix before ya try 'em

Fitness classes can sometimes seem silly and embarrassing, especially if they’re in a public place where you know someone could be watching. But when it...

wow i looked on youtube and clicked zumba class for beginners it is really fun and in the first 4 minutes i am feeling the burn! THANKS

by yummyhair99 on 4/5/2013 7:39:11 PM

Go on youtube and look up "shakira waka waka Zumba" it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!

by fashionista997 on 3/7/2013 9:03:58 PM

Hey Girlies!It would mean so much If you could just check out my profile and comment what you think!Thanks!

by auslly123 on 2/6/2013 12:08:38 AM

by funnybunny661 on 2/5/2013 6:15:14 PM

Hey girls! Do you LOVE horses? Well, I do. Join my club: I Love Horses. You won't regret it. Smile <3

by beccaburra on 2/5/2013 3:48:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This is a really awkward question, but please answer it. I felt this stinging in the skin below my butt. When I looked at it, it was all red exccept for a white line in the middle. What is this?

Hey Girl, I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose you. You should call and make an appointment with your doctor.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by HappySunshine on 2/5/2013 3:46:47 PM

I've tried Zumba and kickboxing before, and I am really excited to try spinning!

by supersingershannon on 2/4/2013 8:47:44 PM

I'm currently doing turbo fire by Chalean Johnson (I'm on my third week,) and I can already see a difference. In my thighs, tummy, hips, and even arms. It's so much fun, too. I love it. I look forward to working out, which is something I never thought I would say. You DEFINITELY get a workout. I'm dripping in sweat by the end every single time, and I always feel so much less-stressed afterwards.

by ChloeIsInsane on 2/4/2013 8:38:29 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 8:19:52 PM

I have not used any of these workouts. I am most psyched to try hot yoga.

by otter77 on 2/4/2013 7:15:29 PM

Improve your knowledge about ingredients in food and beauty products by reading labels and looking up studies related to additives and various chemicals.

Your mom just told you it’s your turn to pick the summer vacation spot, where will you choose?

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.