2 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

Dive into Ivy in the Shadows

If you’re a gal who can’t resist the humor and hardships of a young girl all in one classic coming of age tale, then you don’t want...

Wow this almost sounds like my life...

by Chloe<3 on 2/23/2013 11:11:22 PM

Hey girlies,
Do you love to write and read? If so, join my club, Live to Write! This great club lets you write with friends and have fun! Join in our group writing and become a main writer! If you love writing, this club is for you! Join "Live to Write"

by SILly0905 on 2/8/2013 8:12:09 PM

sounds like a good one(:

by princessmey on 2/6/2013 4:20:45 PM

This sounds like a great read. (:

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:53:31 PM

Mod mod mod
I have this Uncle and he is always ruining my parents lives he got my mom to quit her job cuz he's too unbearable at work he is always looking down on us cuz he's richer and his sisters don't even care and are just partying around like nothings happened it's much worse then this I know but my parents won't tell me it's got my dad on an emotional breakdown and my parents won't stop fighting how can I live like this please help!

Hey girl, if now isn't a good time to talk with your parents about your concerns, try speaking with your school counselor or another adult you trust.  Or, you can call the Nineline (an anonymous counseling hotline) at 1-800-999-9999.  If you're upset and worried, talking about it will make you feel better.  Best of luck.

Karin E.

by AwesomeAmber on 2/6/2013 1:55:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay lately I have been getting really sick for no reasoning. I still go to school because i can't make up that much work..but I don't know what to do. Whenever i come home i have been getting throw up sick and been sitting in the bathroom for at least an hour! I don't know why, but it's just been getting sick randomly lately. Is there anything I can do to prevent these random sicknesses? Or to help when i get them and can't go home? Thanks sooo much
Oh and are girls supposed to shave "down there"?

If you keep having an upset stomach that causes you to throw up I suggest having hot tea with ginger in it. I'm talking real ginger root - put a few pieces in there. It will settle your stomach so so fast and you'll feel better. But if that doesn't help or isn't the case I suggest you talk to your doctor. If it keeps reccuring they'll be able to help you the most. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by mtf1998 on 2/5/2013 10:04:51 PM

My favorite thing about my family is how we all joke around with each other.

by supersingershannon on 2/5/2013 8:32:12 PM

My favorite thing about my family's that we all know that it is okay for us to laugh at ourselves and at each other, as long as we're laughing together.

by otter77 on 2/5/2013 6:30:44 PM